Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Flammie Lucifer on October 25, 2011, 05:25:31 PM
Sure why not.

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.110622-1503)
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU       M 370  @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 3758MB RAM


I didn't even know I had 64-bit.... the whole time I been using 32-bit 3ds max. xD
it's usually safe to assume it's 64 bit these days XD also another way to fin out is in your C Drive, if you got 2 Program Files (program files - program files (x86) ) you got a 64bit system.

Quote from: Epic Pervy on October 25, 2011, 05:26:40 PM
Actually I'm epic now
...........Ok fine. You're just Pervy. how about that? XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Kit Ballard on October 25, 2011, 05:27:56 PM
...........Ok fine. You're just Pervy. how about that? XD
I actually prefer it Now I'm off to the help thread as my textures of the port are weird ingame!
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Hmm, maybe you should put up your video cards too just in case. In the dxdiag window go under the display tab and edit your posts to have what it says next to Name:
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

Okay guys, i just noticed that the new brawlbox supports pmd files when creating a new brres, but, when I try it, brawlbox doesnt respond anymore ._.
i wonder if thats brawlbox's fault or my pmd's fault, what do you think that is the problem?

Quote from: Justin712 on October 25, 2011, 05:31:53 PM
Hmm, maybe you should put up your video cards too just in case. In the dxdiag window go under the display tab and edit your posts to have what it says next to Name:
Alright

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.110622-1503)
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU       M 370  @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 3758MB RAM

Chip Name: Intel(R) HD Graphics

Quote from: Kit Ballard on October 25, 2011, 05:27:56 PM
it's usually safe to assume it's 64 bit these days XD also another way to fin out is in your C Drive, if you got 2 Program Files (program files - program files (x86) ) you got a 64bit system.
Really? o.o

I didn't even know that. DX

tested on My moms computer and still same error there wtf O_O

she has Windows XP but dont know the bit :/
tried to look that up but it didn't tell me D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

If you go to "Run" and type in "msinfo32", you can see the specs of your computer, including if it's x86 or x64.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Added Chipset:

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit (6.1, build 7601)
Systemmodel: Acer Aspire 5732Z
BIOS: InsideH2O V3.06
Processor: Intel Pentuim(R) Dual-Core CPU  T4400 2.20GHz (2CPU), ~2.2GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM

Chiptype: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family

3dsmax 2010 64bit and 32bit
Latest BrawlBox V0.65 public build

Are you both on laptops?
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

I know I am.
BTW Justin, do you still have that Naruto rig I sent you a few months ago?

Quote from: Justin712 on October 25, 2011, 06:00:08 PM
Are you both on laptops?
mine is but not my moms computer O.o
Stupid Tinypic :C

October 25, 2011, 06:08:38 PM #6132 Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 06:13:27 PM by Justin712
Quote from: ds22 on October 25, 2011, 06:02:07 PM
BTW Justin, do you still have that Naruto rig I sent you a few months ago?

Yeah I do, I actually already got it working in game :)

It's not done though, as there's a couple rigging issues I still want to fix. Also it caused the game to freeze when I used his neutral B special, possibly cause he doesn't have a sword bone any more. I guess we'll see.

Not the best video cards in those laptops, and maybe in pikazz's mom's computer, but it's just a guess.
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

It was a pretty cheap laptop, so I already expected it to have a mediocre video card.

Also, nice that your working on Naruto, though it should still have a sword bone (at least I don't deleting one of his bones).

October 25, 2011, 06:28:31 PM #6134 Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 06:30:06 PM by Justin712
Actually it auto deletes it if there's no vertices attached to it on import. My rig didn't have any vertices attached to it, so it's just not there. The game freezes as soon as the flame effect is created. The next thing I need to do is use the animation porter, as he's got some long-chuing going on right now, mainly in the arms. :laugh:
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.