Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What if you attach one vertex to it?
Anywho, does he really need the animation porter on it?

October 25, 2011, 06:54:51 PM #6136 Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 06:57:21 PM by Justin712
Yeah, I think so. His arms do look pretty funny at Ike's length. Also that 1 vertex idea will probably work if it IS the source of the freezing.

There are still some problems I'm having with importing though, mostly with stages. I replaced a platform in Battlefield, and the custom model is smeared across the screen with lots of lag, and the characters are invisible. I'll be able to give your model my full attention once I figure this out.
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

What does the animation porter do anyway ?_?
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Converts (ports) the translations and rotations of an animation from one model to another.

Quote from: Epic Pervy on October 25, 2011, 06:57:47 PMWhat does the animation porter do anyway ?_?
Same question I was wondering, too. Wanna port Zelda's animations on Sheik so BADLY...Pervy, have you seen my 3th request in your thread, the one I forgot to put along with the two Terras? I've edited my message just so you would know.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Were do I get said animation porter?
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


Where in BrawlBox v0.65? I'd love to know, since I can't exoprt foreign animations to another character in the good ol' way...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 25, 2011, 07:14:42 PM
Where in BrawlBox v0.65? I'd love to know, since I can't exoprt foreign animations to another character in the good ol' way...


dude, look at the OP :srs:

Why it isn't working? I took Zelda's MotionEtc file, clicked on 'Edit all' on her Animation BRRES, checked Export All animations, chose a MDL0 of Sheik to port the animations to him, then took Zelda's MDL0, because she's the original character the animation worked for...but what happens next? Somewhat I feel like if it is not working...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

You're next step is to make a help thread.
Seriously. Take it to a help thread.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I've got a question, hope not to be ignored this time ¬¬

Are dae files generated by brawlbox supposed to work flawlessly when re-imported to brawl?

Cause I've imported a brawl builder block which I converted to dae for testing, and I've got a missingno-like problem. Even after the match, everything was still glitching...
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 25, 2011, 09:05:33 PM
I've got a question, hope not to be ignored this time ¬¬

Are dae files generated by brawlbox supposed to work flawlessly when re-imported to brawl?

Cause I've imported a brawl builder block which I converted to dae for testing, and I've got a missingno-like problem. Even after the match, everything was still glitching...

The DAE's the new Brawl Box creates are weird. I couldn't get them to import into 3DS Max at all.

Maybe try AiS? Seems to work fine for me. /:

Ais works fine for me since I can remember, but this isn't what I try to do. I just try to directly import the dae into brawl again. Is it glitchy ingame because of brawlbox not working well as a exporter?
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

October 25, 2011, 09:25:14 PM #6149 Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 09:27:08 PM by Justin712
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 25, 2011, 09:05:33 PM
Are dae files generated by brawlbox supposed to work flawlessly when re-imported to brawl?

Same here. I exported a platform from brawlbox as DAE, didn't edit it at all, and reimported it and I got the problem you're having.

I did manage to replace that platform with a 3ds max DAE though, and it actually worked 100%.

I can import the DAEs made by brawlbox into 3ds max just fine, but when it comes to straight up re-using them, even though you wouldn't really have a reason to, you can't do it. Brawlbox will read them fine, but Brawl won't.

Brawl can't read the DAEs BrawlBox exports. Only 3ds max DAEs work.
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.