Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Guests are viewing this topic.

Okay, thanks for answering :)

Now I need to get good daes from 3D max... They look just weird in both ways, from bb dae to 3dmax and from 3dmax to bb. Using 3Dmax 2009 with the 2010 FBX if I'm not wrong. Downloading 3dmax 2010 just to see if I finally manage to get something to work...
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial



I got my model into Brawl without an issue (besides the glass, but fixed that.. needs a shader, which is over my head) and it only has 1 bone.... but it's also a stage prop so I think I should hush now lol
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Hey question. Why :-\ does importing a .DAE of any sort crash 3DS max 2010? I'ts kinda limiting me in many ways
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

October 25, 2011, 10:13:36 PM #6153 Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 10:26:52 PM by BlackJax96
The dae exporter in Brawlbox doesn't work all that great. It works, just not perfectly.

The pmd importer/exporter function in Brawlbox isn't complete so don't bother using it seriously.

Oh yeah, the animation porter still doesn't fix rotations, only translations.

Amy Rose is ready to brawl!:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 25, 2011, 10:47:08 PM
Amy Rose is ready to brawl!:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

No, she's not. :srs:

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 25, 2011, 10:48:23 PM
No, she's not. :srs:
that was sarcasm. cant you tell by the pic? :srs:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 25, 2011, 10:51:55 PM #6157 Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 10:52:58 PM by TokoyamiTheDark
Well, I haven't got a single new model on my Wii due to BrawlBox errors, but my PC is to blame for this, not BrawlBox...X_X My PC's quite old, while my laptop is even older. But, it can handle 3ds Max files that my PC can't. I know there will be a Touhou model by Roo, as I've decided to not upload mine on the Vault, but all I wanted is to get her rigged...but no news for a while :(

BlackJax, have you got a Flandre model that's compatible with Brawl to share? It doesn't matter over which character she is, but if you have one over Pit, then I would take that one. Maybe you should create a thread of Touhou models for people to download in the Models section. That was just my opinion, it doesn't matter if you say 'no' after all it's your choice. But if you have a Flandre to share, tell me which character she's over as well as a link to the PCS file. Thanks.
Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 25, 2011, 10:47:08 PM
Amy Rose is ready to brawl!:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

AAAAAHH! *runs away*
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 25, 2011, 10:47:08 PM
Amy Rose is ready to brawl!:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

guess the bones were rigged diferent from toon link structure or something  i mean she barely looks humanoid lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

its werid. epic said he got them right, it proboly has to do with aniamtions
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 25, 2011, 10:53:28 PM
its werid. epic said he got them right, it proboly has to do with aniamtions
if bones were right the animations would be aswhell since thats the purpose of putting a character imported with a brawl skeleton so its not needed to animate at all
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I had to move around the bones yes, there correct according to amys model<
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 25, 2011, 10:51:55 PMBlackJax, have you got a Flandre model that's compatible with Brawl to share?

Nope.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 25, 2011, 10:49:39 PMthat was sarcasm. cant you tell by the pic? :srs:
Not really, my sarcasm detector doesn't work over the Internet.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 25, 2011, 10:47:08 PMAmy Rose is ready to brawl!:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

at first i was like...:af:... then i was like...:srs:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.