Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

October 26, 2011, 01:33:31 AM #6180 Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 01:35:25 AM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: Epic Pervy on October 26, 2011, 01:12:38 AMNARUTO IS READY TO BRAWL!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NOT!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
?_?

same problem with my no more heroes bad girl import, looks great in the model viewer but it looks like trash when animated.

Need to try it with another character and read the rig tutorial again. >_>

only problem it doesnt want to rig at all, i choose the head and the vertex stay the same color, from the tutorial it should be red. The arms luckily turn a darker blue..  :-\

in the animations she turns 3 times bigger and looks like a ghost.  :oshi:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


October 26, 2011, 01:45:12 AM #6181 Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 01:46:39 AM by RandomTBush
Animation problems are caused by one of the following:

1. The bone translations aren't proper, which causes the model to stretch or squish when applied another character's animations.
2. The bone rotations aren't proper, which makes them look like the Naruto port above. Best way to fix that is to have an unrigged duplicate of the model, fix the rotations on the bones to match the source model, then Morpher it back to its original shape. Kinda like I did for Kit.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on October 26, 2011, 12:59:40 AM
So how did you make Kit's Metal Texture look so good?
I copied Jigglypuff's metal shader and materials byte by byte, essentially, but there's still something that's missing that glitches up the body but not the eyes...

On a side note, enough with the sarcasms.  It gets annoying after a while.

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 26, 2011, 01:45:12 AM
Best way to fix that is to have an unrigged duplicate of the model, fix the rotations on the bones to match the source model, then Morpher it back to its original shape. Kinda like I did for Kit.

Hmm, that sounds a little bit easier than what I've been doing. I'll remember that.
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

I just reported a little issue I'm having.

I'd state it here, but in case my problem is happening to others...

Well, Y'know.
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Quote from: mnsg on October 26, 2011, 01:48:23 AM
On a side note, enough with the sarcasms.  It gets annoying after a while.
Cool story bro.

KTH, you aren't helping :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: RandomTBush on October 26, 2011, 01:45:12 AM
Animation problems are caused by one of the following:

1. The bone translations aren't proper, which causes the model to stretch or squish when applied another character's animations.
So how do I fix this?
Quote from: RandomTBush on October 26, 2011, 01:45:12 AM
2. The bone rotations aren't proper, which makes them look like the Naruto port above. Best way to fix that is to have an unrigged duplicate of the model, fix the rotations on the bones to match the source model, then Morpher it back to its original shape. Kinda like I did for Kit.
Wait, how do I do that @-@
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Verminious SnapTrap on October 26, 2011, 01:53:41 AM
I just reported a little issue I'm having.

I'd state it here, but in case my problem is happening to others...

Well, Y'know.

Brawlbox v0.64d is still somewhere on your computer. That's not something you report the download link for. :srs:

My issue is actually GETTING the file into 3DS Max in the first place. I'm going to try models from another game, if that doesn't work, then it's definately not the game I'm getting the models from. Because brawl models do import fine, even trophies....

Maybe we need an AIS that is designed spasifically for other games besides SSBB? :>.>:

Justin: did you check your pms yet? XP

Yeah, sorry, I kinda wanted to solve my own issue I posted in the help section first. I gotta be able to import 100%, and I'm so close. I've pinpointed the problem and everything :laugh:
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

I just export Mario.dae and then import it; it works fine. I export it and then load it up into 3ds 2010, it crashes. I export it then load it up into 3ds 2012 which I then save as a 2010 max file and import into 2010 with no problems. Then export as dae and import into brawlbox. It lost all of its bones and when I try this with another model it crunches it up into a ball XD I even tried just exporting with 2012 and if I try to add any kind of bone i just get an error when I import it into brawlbox or the same thing happens XD

Morale of the story is, model importing is hard =/ I looked through several dozen posts trying what other people have suggested and followed the OP as closely as I could when it came to exporting. I am at a lost... Being at a and lost at the same time. I'LL KEEP TRYING FOR EVERYONE THOUGH <3
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

Oh, kay XP
BTW until I actually get my error problem solved would you mind converting the .DAE's into .max (preferibly 8 ) for me if I sent you the files? No rigging needed, just conversion of the files. I want to see if it's not just something with my computer like it usually is XP

Yeah, I think I could use a break anyway. Send it on over.
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

I just read the OP...

QuoteWIP:
- Real-time PSA editing (view/edit hitboxes, gfx, sfx, etc)
- Translating Vertices (This will never happen)
- Kinect Skeleton Tracking, like Miku Miku Dance

*Kinect Skeleton Tracking, like Miku Miku Dance*
Do you think it'll ever be possible :)?

That will make me edit a character, and make 100% new animations *xept aerial damage animations* This just made my day/night/life