Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

October 27, 2011, 11:11:46 AM #6255 Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 11:24:49 AM by Roo
Quote from: Albafika on October 27, 2011, 03:51:06 AMHey, RTB, I had to share this with you XD: http://lsteam.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=texturevertex&thread=184&page=2#2915
WHAT THE?! That PAVGN is suck a jerk!! Sorry this had to happen Kit... :(
When is he going to freaking learn?!

<_<

>_>

*Holds Flandre model close*

lol about the kit D:
sad it is ;_;

http://ohinternet.com/Rules_of_the_Internet

"34: there is porn of it, no exceptions
35: if no porn is found at the moment, they will be made"

lol for offtopic D:
lets get back on rail :D
Stupid Tinypic :C

OH BOI!!

Wait, is there something wrong with his fingers? >.>

Quote from: Roo on October 27, 2011, 11:11:46 AM
*Holds Flandre model close*
I wouldn't worry, PAVGN isn't a pedo.

Anyway... On to the topic...

...

MEWTWO!!!

I've been waiting for someone to port him, just fix up minor glitches, and retexture him to fit into Brawl more, and we have a winner.

It would still be interesting if Battle Revolution Mewtwo got successfully imported too.  Of course, last I've checked, its eye textures are part of the body texture.

texture wrong bugreport!


even if the material has the right texture, it appeares he want to use other texture D:
he has his eyes in his nose, belly, thing on the feet and all the fingers and his leg want the tail texture D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

LMAO
His eyes are on his nose XD
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Sooooo I finally got brawlbox to export me a DAE :)
But when I fixed the model with the script that mariocart has.



The model is fine, and brawl-character sized now, but  I need to know how to get the textures back on there D:

Quote from: pikazz on October 27, 2011, 01:59:57 PM
texture wrong bugreport!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

even if the material has the right texture, it appeares he want to use other texture D:
he has his eyes in his nose, belly, thing on the feet and all the fingers and his leg want the tail texture D:

Woah! How did you get his textures to apply in Brawl Box?

... if that makes any sense. XD

Quote from: pikazz on October 27, 2011, 01:59:57 PM
texture wrong bugreport!


even if the material has the right texture, it appeares he want to use other texture D:
he has his eyes in his nose, belly, thing on the feet and all the fingers and his leg want the tail texture D:

Maybe your textures are the wrong format, and they don't load ingame...

I mean, palleted and such... O.o
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

oh! forgot to say, somehow when you press start so the "buttoms" like how to quit a game shows up, mewtwo gets brighter!
same to some attack graphics like swing with hammer or claws with bowser O.o
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 27, 2011, 04:45:56 PM
Woah! How did you get his textures to apply in Brawl Box?

... if that makes any sense. XD
it's a new working model :3
got one from ds22 x3
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 27, 2011, 05:08:18 PM
Maybe your textures are the wrong format, and they don't load ingame...

I mean, palleted and such... O.o
I thought about that too O.o
Stupid Tinypic :C

And I just noticed that his eye texture is on his stomach lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Can someone help explain this error to me? And I have Detach by Bitmap selected when I get this error, I just used someone else's error picture.


^
I've gotten that too :srs:
Any insight?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


@Pikazz:
texture formatting shouldn't matter...
I've tried all different sorts of texture formats on Pika's textures...
they all display ingame.

what you have appears to be a shader error...
the shader appears to reference incorrectly in brbx as described...
but the no display ingame may be due to a script reference error on the shader...

meaning what you need to do is fix the texture ID's in the shader...
(not sure how to do yet)

and that's not possible to do yet, since shader editing isn't possible yet...

note: brbx edits material nodes, not shaders.
the shader is located w/in the material.
(not referenced to the material)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.