Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 30, 2011, 11:48:29 PMI screwed something up while coding and now I'm getting tons of errors. I still haven't found the problem. I hate that >_>
"Optimistic or GTFO"? Lol.


Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 30, 2011, 11:51:59 PMWho said I would never fix it?
Inviso-Bob. Idk, but you said hate and that's negative(lol), so that was pessimistic. :D

Quote from: SmashClash on October 30, 2011, 11:54:52 PM
Inviso-Bob. Idk, but you said hate and that's negative(lol), so that was pessimistic. :D

Optimism doesn't mean you should lie to everyone and say you love a ton of (indirect) errors thrown in your face. :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 30, 2011, 11:56:17 PM
Optimism doesn't mean you should lie to everyone and say you love a ton of (indirect) errors thrown in your face. :srs:

then it would be sarcasm
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 30, 2011, 11:57:34 PM
then it would be sarcasm

I love a ton of (indirect) errors thrown in my face! :af:

Let's all be sarcastically pessimistic then! =D
We'll all get along somehow. >.>

Quote from: SmashClash on October 30, 2011, 11:58:41 PM
We'll all get along somehow. >.>
no, we will not never get along XD double negative, lol
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SmashClash on October 30, 2011, 11:58:41 PMLet's all be sarcastically pessimistic then! =D

Hey great idea! While we're at It, why don't we all get off-topic as well? :notimp:
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


BJ, I remember you mentioning something about tristrips or whatever, and that they'll cut down on the filesize.

How's that coming along?

October 31, 2011, 12:13:35 AM #6325 Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 12:53:52 AM by SmashClash
Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 31, 2011, 12:00:48 AMno, we will not never get along XD double negative, lol
Dang it. I was about to correct you on that double negative, but when I quoted you I read the black text. D:
Quote from: PAVGN on October 31, 2011, 12:04:02 AMHey great idea! While we're at It, why don't we all get off-topic as well? :notimp:
When did you get here?

...but I agree. =D
EDIT: [censored] error 500. Thanks Copy & Paste. ?.o

October 31, 2011, 12:14:11 AM #6326 Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 12:17:25 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 31, 2011, 12:11:49 AM
BJ, I remember you mentioning something about tristrips or whatever, and that they'll cut down on the filesize.

How's that coming along?

Pretty good, aside from the fact that all the triangles just "happen" to not have matching sides. :srs: I have the function done, but I think there's a problem with the comparison for equality between facepoints.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 31, 2011, 12:14:11 AM
Pretty good, aside from the fact that all the triangles just "happen" to not have matching sides. I have the function done, but I think there's a problem with the comparison for equality between facepoints.

I wish I knew what that meant. XD

That's good that it's going fine though. About how much space will it save?

Because a model I imported somehow managed to surpass Final Destination's size limit when I went to test it. XD

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 31, 2011, 12:17:15 AM
I wish I knew what that meant. XD

That's good that it's going fine though. About how much space will it save?

Because a model I imported somehow managed to surpass Final Destination's size limit when I went to test it. XD

It'll divide the filesize by about 3.

Btw, I made a copy of the broken project folder and restored the normal folder back to what it was 5 days ago.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 31, 2011, 12:19:25 AM
It'll divide the filesize by about 3.

Oh that's good, because as of now, it's about a megabyte all by itself with nothing but a model and one texture. :af:

Ok good luck.