Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Making sure you saw this since I posted this in the BB Error report thread hours ago.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on October 30, 2011, 05:09:44 PM
D:

When I tried to replicate Gamma importing Arsenal Gear into BB using 3DS Man 2011 and it's Autodesk Collada Plugin, I got this error in BB when trying to open the model in the previewer  and when collapsing it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I didn't get any errors when exporting from 3DS Max 2011....

This is the scene I left him:
http://www.mediafire.com/?441nerrix7sab4b

This is the .brres he left me
http://www.mediafire.com/?997daip7pwafamu

And this is what comes out of 3DS MAX 2011 when I export like he did....
http://www.mediafire.com/?4c6c0etc7mf59z2

I need to be able to import more stuff myself in order to finish the stage.

I may have to wait for the next update. :/

Quote from: SmashClash on October 31, 2011, 12:13:35 AM ...but I agree. =D
Get In or get Frog? What is it supposed to mean?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

October 31, 2011, 12:54:36 AM #6332 Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 12:55:35 AM by SmashClash
Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 31, 2011, 12:47:01 AMGet In or get Frog? What is it supposed to mean?
Fixed bandwidth. What does it mean?
...nothing.

EDIT: That frog is "Get Out Frog"...but enough off topic.

Found the error. It had to do with my single-bind fix. :srs:
Fixing it now.

October 31, 2011, 01:18:36 AM #6334 Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 01:24:32 AM by Rainbow Dash
i ran into a minor problem and was wondering if there is a fix for it. It might have already been answered but I can't currently go though hundreds of pages to find it.

When I scale my model to fit Brawls dimensions and skeletal structure in 3DS Max, I import the model into BrawlBox and the model is the same size as it was before I scaled it. Is there a fix for this?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make

Quote from: Rainbow Dash on October 31, 2011, 01:18:36 AM
i ran into a minor problem and was wondering if there is a fix for it. It might have already been answered but I can't currently go though hundreds of pages to find it.

When I scale my model to fit Brawls dimensions and skeletal structure in 3DS Max, I import the model into BrawlBox and the model is the same size as it was before I scaled it. Is there a fix for this?

You didn't rig it.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 31, 2011, 01:28:17 AM
You didn't rig it.

i added a skin modifier onto the model after i scaled it so yes, I did rig it (not very well but I just wanted to test)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make

Quote from: Rainbow Dash on October 31, 2011, 01:35:08 AM
i added a skin modifier onto the model after i scaled it so yes, I did rig it (not very well but I just wanted to test)
Did you add the bones to the skin modifier?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 31, 2011, 01:38:15 AM
Did you add the bones to the skin modifier?

Yep, every single bone in the brawl skeleton
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make

Quote from: Rainbow Dash on October 31, 2011, 01:42:21 AM
Yep, every single bone in the brawl skeleton
To every single object?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 31, 2011, 01:43:29 AM
To every single object?

yes, every single object. I selected the entire model and the skin modifier includes every single bone in the brawl skeleton.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make

Quote from: Rainbow Dash on October 31, 2011, 01:55:13 AM
yes, every single object. I selected the entire model and the skin modifier includes every single bone in the brawl skeleton.
i have that issue too... sheik, wolf, and snake's bones do that to me... and i have every bone attached to every object too, and it doesnt want to import into BB... but i think it has to do with the weights
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on October 31, 2011, 02:09:50 AM
i have that issue too... sheik, wolf, and snake's bones do that to me... and i have every bone attached to every object too, and it doesnt want to import into BB... but i think it has to do with the weights

no no no, it imports just fine

I think i found the problem. When i import a model, the X,Y,Z scale for the bone "TopN" changes in BrawlBox for the T-Stance. TopN for the T-stance was 0.3367 for X, Y, and Z Scale instead of 1 for X, Y, and Z scale
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this earlier:

Whenever I import a dae exported from Brawlbox v0.65 into 3ds Max, I edit it and then export it with units converted to centimeters or else the model will be really small in Brawlbox because of TopN (I recently figured that out). That might have something to do with your problem.

Anyone know how to fix the microscopic UV's of my CON naruto models :>.>:
I've tried everything, but nothing's working :l

I know I can get obj files from spriters resource, but those have problems importing into 3DS Max too :l