Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Rainbow Dash on November 09, 2011, 08:20:36 AM
I ran into the "index is out of range, must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection" error. It seems that if you remove bones from the skin modifier and add them back in too much, it causes this error, at least for me anyway. I was wondering if anyone had this error as well?

Using 3DS Max 2012 and the most up to date BB

I had that problem last night. Turns out a few vertices on the model weren't weighted to anything, so after checking and weighing those I was fine.

Quote from: SqLeon on November 09, 2011, 06:42:15 AMWith 3ds max 2010, this plugin should work. First uninstall the current one and then install that one.


Works like a charm. Thanks SqLeon!




Quote from: Rainbow Dash on November 09, 2011, 08:20:36 AM
I ran into the "index is out of range, must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection" error. It seems that if you remove bones from the skin modifier and add them back in too much, it causes this error, at least for me anyway. I was wondering if anyone had this error as well?

Using 3DS Max 2012 and the most up to date BB
I had that problem... But it seemed to occur when i exported over the Same DAE file to much and the Size was 2.44MB... Unfortunately that means you need to re-rig the whole thing...
FC:4898-8419-2778

Quote from: SqLeon on November 09, 2011, 06:42:15 AM
With 3ds max 2010, this plugin should work. First uninstall the current one and then install that one.

Yo thanks for that ^_^ I can finally import .DAE's into max 2010 :happy:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Evil Pervy on November 09, 2011, 04:35:41 PM
Yo thanks for that ^_^ I can finally import .DAE's into max 2010 :happy:
and so can 1 x3

and pikazz... i LOVE that mewtwo :oshi:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


RandomTBush recommended it. I'm just spreading the word.

However, I still cannot import the V11 .dae into 3DS Max 2010........

Anyway, how do you find out or change which texture format a model needs?

I get an error everytime I want to preview my model if my computer runs for a long time without shuting my computer down :notimp:
and has been on EVERY version of BB ;_;
now when I finally remembered, I will send the error code!

Unknown error (0xc007001f)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


hate this error, it prevents me to look at my model if my computer have run pretty longĀ  :oshi:
this error always comes when my computer gets laggy anoying freezes and my "the thing you have everything at the bottom or there it is now because I dont know the name" gets errorĀ  :notimp:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Ugh... So, trying to import a model for the first time, and running into several issues at the end. At first, I successfully exported a rigged DAE, but received this error from BrawlBox upon import- http://i.imgur.com/QJ47z.png

I thought I maybe missed some vertices I had crushed, so I completely re-did everything. (The model isn't terribly complex.) However, now I seem to be unable to export, receiving this from 3dsMax 2010 upon export- http://i.imgur.com/Lqvf2.png

Any advice?

Heh. Nice name you got there, Impo.

Anyways, the first error usually happens when you miss a vertice in rigging. (Although I've noticed that it happens when I'm weighting stuff, but that might just be me.)

The second error (3DS Max) honestly only happens to me when I miss something that is supposed to have a skin.

I'm no expert though, so I guess you should check this against the other people's reports.....


Updated the download link one last time.
All I did was move the texture matrix stuff from the material to the individual references and I think added rotation fixing to the animation porter, although it doesn't really work if the bone tree is drastically different.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 10, 2011, 05:10:46 AM
Updated the download link one last time.
All I did was move the texture matrix stuff from the material to the individual references and I think added rotation fixing to the animation porter, although it doesn't really work if the bone tree is drastically different.
O.o

how many updates r u gonna be doing every single day pal? xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady