Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DSX8 on November 10, 2011, 05:20:11 AM
O.o

how many updates r u gonna be doing every single day pal? xD

I dunno. >_>
I just realized that the rotation fixing doesn't even work, so I think I'm gonna update it again and remove the rotation stuff. :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 10, 2011, 05:21:21 AM
I dunno. >_>
I just realized that the rotation fixing doesn't even work, so I think I'm gonna update it again and remove the rotation stuff. :srs:
lol good thing i didnt download the update then :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on November 10, 2011, 05:23:08 AM
lol good thing i didnt download the update then :srs:

Ok now you can.

I'm gonna take a break from coding Brawlbox for a while.
>_>
<_<

BJ, you deserve it.
You've created a new world of Brawl hacks.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 10, 2011, 05:25:49 AM
Ok now you can.

I'm gonna take a break from coding Brawlbox for a while.
>_>
<_<
u deserve it... now work on ur mods! :af2:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 10, 2011, 05:25:49 AM
Ok now you can.

I'm gonna take a break from coding Brawlbox for a while.
>_>
<_<

Kick back, relax, and enjoy the hacks that other people create thanks to you! It ought to put you in good spirits in no time.

That's fine.

Just one last question that I feel embarassed to ask but I have to.

Which plugin or type of .dae do you use to import .dae models made from BB?

An Explanation, using the one labeled "Autodesk Collada" in 2010 Causes errors and only the bone structure shows for Simon.

Oddly, when I use 3DS Max 9 and the plugin labeled "COLLADA(.DAE .XML)", he shows up fine. No errors.

Why?

I tried importing a DAE into BrawlBox, but no matter how I change things a tiny bit in 3ds Max, I still get the same error message. What does it means?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on November 10, 2011, 05:27:29 PM
I tried importing a DAE into BrawlBox, but no matter how I change things a tiny bit in 3ds Max, I still get the same error message. What does it means?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

you dont have weights on every object
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Thanks for the advice! BTW, is there a video guide for how to do this anywhere? I'm new to rigging, so seeing it done would make it a lot easier for me to not miss any small things.

Quote from: DSX8 on November 10, 2011, 06:48:49 PMyou dont have weights on every object
Thank you for the answer!
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: tryingtoimport on November 10, 2011, 08:39:54 PM
BTW, is there a video guide for how to do this anywhere?

Soon, very soon. Really. :srs:

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 11, 2011, 03:08:33 AM
A video guide? Sweet! I look forward to seeing that. :)

Yeah, it's sorta meshing into the rigging tutorial. I want it to be a "from 3ds max to Brawl" video instead, covering the basics of rigging at the same time.
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.


Quote from: Justin712 on November 11, 2011, 02:54:51 AM
Soon, very soon. Really. :srs:

Yeah, it's sorta meshing into the rigging tutorial. I want it to be a "from 3ds max to Brawl" video instead, covering the basics of rigging at the same time.

I can't wait. It'll be nice to see that tutorial that will clearly guide people into modeling for Brawl.

I understand the rigging and all, but it's very tedious >_<
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]