Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.



LOL another thing came up: Now metal materials are added to DrawOpa when they're not supposed to be :P

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 11, 2011, 06:40:22 PM
LOL another thing came up: Now metal materials are added to DrawOpa when they're not supposed to be :P
lol fix that bug!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 11, 2011, 07:08:17 PM
K, updated again. That should be the last bugfix for a while.
*now awaits link to be updated*
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

*sigh...* My model is fully verticed, yet even the new, fixed BrawlBox doesn't even accept it... I always get those error messages, and now it's been 2 hours since I've tried to correct it for missing vertices...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: DSX8 on November 11, 2011, 07:09:20 PM
*now awaits link to be updated*

wut

I just upload the source and compiled program in the folder the download links to lol
I only update the Brawlvault download link to say what updates there were.

did you fix the issue where the chars flash?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 11, 2011, 07:20:04 PM
did you fix the issue where the chars flash?

That's not a coding issue, that's a material issue you have to fix yourself.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on November 11, 2011, 07:12:26 PM
*sigh...* My model is fully verticed, yet even the new, fixed BrawlBox doesn't even accept it... I always get those error messages, and now it's been 2 hours since I've tried to correct it for missing vertices...

Check your model's objects. I'll bet one of them doesn't have a texture attached to it, I just got the same error as you because one of the objects didn't have a material.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 11, 2011, 07:21:49 PMThat's not a coding issue, that's a material issue you have to fix yourself. Check your model's objects. I'll bet one of them doesn't have a texture attached to it, I just got the same error as you because one of the objects didn't have a material.

I still get the error message, no matter what. I think I'll have no choice but to ask for help...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(


Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on November 11, 2011, 07:40:09 PM
I still get the error message, no matter what. I think I'll have no choice but to ask for help...
do what BJ said... apply ur textures onto ur object in 3ds max, then export it as a dae then import it into BB!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on November 11, 2011, 07:40:09 PM
I still get the error message, no matter what. I think I'll have no choice but to ask for help...

You've been asking for help. :srs:
I see other people importing models fine...
Heck, I can even import half-rigged models with random textures and it still works. :srs:

Quote from: Nuke on November 11, 2011, 07:41:23 PM
*Downloads*

[spoiler]*Again* xD

lol

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on November 11, 2011, 07:40:09 PM
I still get the error message, no matter what. I think I'll have no choice but to ask for help...
How big is the DAE when you export it?
FC:4898-8419-2778