Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nuke on November 11, 2011, 07:43:16 PM
How big is the DAE when you export it?
lol i once imported a DAE that was 24MB and that still imported... took like 2-3 mins to import tho :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on November 11, 2011, 07:50:55 PM
lol i once imported a DAE that was 24MB and that still imported... took like 2-3 mins to import tho :srs:
O-o WTH!? lol
FC:4898-8419-2778

Quote from: DSX8 on November 11, 2011, 07:41:53 PMdo what BJ said... apply ur textures onto ur object in 3ds max, then export it as a dae then import it into BB!
That's what I did! I'll send you the .MAX file so you can see for yourself.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on November 11, 2011, 08:01:36 PM
That's what I did! I'll send you the .MAX file so you can see for yourself.
NO NO NO, DO NOT SEND IT TO ME!! Dx


Quote from: Nuke on November 11, 2011, 07:52:11 PM
O-o WTH!? lol
lol yeah.. but i rule at getting that in :vyse: xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Version 0.65 does not work on my computer, but 0.64d works well :(

Quote from: Draco on November 11, 2011, 08:30:09 PM
Version 0.65 does not work on my computer, but 0.64d works well :(

Install .Net 4.3 Framework

I just uploaded my model over the old, original one, but it crashes when loading a stage in Brawl. Someone told me to ''edit the shaders and materials'' but I dunno what he meant...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Expand the Mdl0, and you'll see folders that say things like "Definitions" "Shaders" "Bones" "Materials" etc. Open those in the .mdl0.


Quote from: Nuke on November 11, 2011, 09:56:55 PMIs mediafire updating?
I have problems with MediaFire... And what should I do after opening the MDL0 folders?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on November 11, 2011, 10:01:13 PM
I have problems with MediaFire... And what should I do after opening the MDL0 folders?
expand the material and shader folder.... open up a new BB, and do the same to that, then export ONE material and ONCE shader (i suggest u use Mario's model with the Shader0 and FitMarioBody2 material), then go bak to ur model, and replace ur materials with the 1 you exported from mario... the shader, you dont need to fix anymore cause BJ fixed the shader glitch (i think)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on November 11, 2011, 10:05:38 PMexpand the material and shader folder.... open up a new BB, and do the same to that, then export ONE material and ONCE shader (i suggest u use Mario's model with the Shader0 and FitMarioBody2 material), then go bak to ur model, and replace ur materials with the 1 you exported from mario... the shader, you dont need to fix anymore cause BJ fixed the shader glitch (i think)
Ok, thanks. But I do have one last question. I have ''mat_001'' to ''mat-030'' with ''Material_10'' and the textures in the Materials. Where should I put the FitMarioBodyB?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Why are you using a Phong Shader with Lambert Materials?

Did you mean FitMarioBodyB and Shader2?

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on November 11, 2011, 11:01:39 PM
Why are you using a Phong Shader with Lambert Materials?

Did you mean FitMarioBodyB and Shader2?
oh ya xD... i meant Shader2, not Shader0
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on November 11, 2011, 11:01:39 PMWhy are you using a Phong Shader with Lambert Materials? Did you mean FitMarioBodyB and Shader2?
The Shader is done, and it ain't no Phong, only FitMarioBodyB remains. What I listed was the Materials of my model. I need to make it work in Brawl but which file should I replace with ''FitMarioBodyB''?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(