Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 65 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on November 11, 2011, 11:07:19 PM
The Shader is done, and it ain't no Phong, only FitMarioBodyB remains. What I listed was the Materials of my model. I need to make it work in Brawl but which file should I replace with ''FitMarioBodyB''?
all of ur materials... then open up ur material and rename the texture name, and add the palettes if u have any
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on November 11, 2011, 11:24:55 PMall of ur materials... then open up ur material and rename the texture name, and add the palettes if u have any
I replaced all my materials with FitMarioBodyB (I didn't needed to rename them) and my Wii is still crashing with the beep of death. Really, I dunno what to do anymore...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on November 11, 2011, 11:35:14 PM
I replaced all my materials with FitMarioBodyB (I didn't needed to rename them) and my Wii is still crashing with the beep of death. Really, I dunno what to do anymore...
then at this point... we suggest u to give up and go on with ur brawl hacking life  (not to sound mean or anything...)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I'm not going to give up on this importing thing any time soon *shrugs*

By the way, I got a question.

1: If I imported a character over Sheik, would there be any problems with using Sheiks animations?

2: If so could I also import the character over Zelda using Sheiks boneset and animation swapping? IE: Using Sheiks un-edited motionetc renamed for zelda and psaing Zelda accordingly.

Haven't checked this thread in a while...

*sees topic name*

...I think it's time to start this now. Brawl, prepare for anime. :af:

Also, Blackjax, nice avatar. I haven't seen the anime (I think it's called Heaven's Lost Property or something like it), but I like the character design. Is the anime itself good?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

What do we know about materials and shaders in Brawl already, and what do we still have to figure out?

And, is there a tutorial on this kind of thing?

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on November 12, 2011, 02:35:31 AM
Haven't checked this thread in a while...

*sees topic name*

...I think it's time to start this now. Brawl, prepare for anime. :af:

Also, Blackjax, nice avatar. I haven't seen the anime (I think it's called Heaven's Lost Property or something like it), but I like the character design. Is the anime itself good?

Yeah, it's good, but it really depends on what kind of anime you like. It's mostly romance/action/comedy/fanservice :P

I was actually looking for a model of Ikaros (the character on my avvy) that I could import into Brawl, but the only one I could find wasn't public >_> I started making her in 3DCG using mods and plan on heavily editing the model to look good.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on November 12, 2011, 02:39:59 AM
What do we know about materials and shaders in Brawl already, and what do we still have to figure out?

And, is there a tutorial on this kind of thing?

Well the materials and shaders are fully editable, but most values in them aren't really understood very well. Somebody or some people need to edit values one by one and test them in game...

someone tell me why dis doesnt work with 3DS Max 8
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on November 12, 2011, 03:40:38 AMsomeone tell me why dis doesnt work with 3DS Max 8
3DS Max 8's DAE import plugin is outdated, and there isn't an up-to-date one that works. You'll need to upgrade.

(And this is what, the 5th time I've said that, now?)

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 12, 2011, 03:15:05 AM
Yeah, it's good, but it really depends on what kind of anime you like. It's mostly romance/action/comedy/fanservice :P

Nothing in there I don't like. I will check it out some time.

I would still like to see the models you've been working on released some time; any idea when some of them will come? I am going to St. Louis in a week to see a friend, and it would be awesome to be able to kick his ass as Yoko. Just work at your own pace though, do it whenever you want.

I'll try to figure this out as best I can; doesn't seem too bad. I promise I wont spam you with requests for help like some other people. If any I'll keep them to a minimum.


Random note of the week:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on November 12, 2011, 05:54:19 AMI would still like to see the models you've been working on released some time; any idea when some of them will come? I am going to St. Louis in a week to see a friend, and it would be awesome to be able to kick his ass as Yoko. Just work at your own pace though, do it whenever you want.

Probably pretty soon.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on November 12, 2011, 05:54:19 AM
Random note of the week:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Good.

@ BJ: I got some progress! Not much though, I've only rigged the Top N and Trans N in max so far =-= BUT the bones work properly, even if I scale/rotate them. It's not much of an improvement, but considering what I went through getting to this point... :happy:

What I need to know now is why Max won't let me give X Rot N and Y Rot N Absolute control over ALL vertexes of each polygon. If I give 100% on one the other goes back down to 0%  :>.>:

Fun Fact: Con Models Have ear polygons even for the characters who's hair covers the ears completely most/all of the time. Weird that they have lots of vertexes for how small they are too *shrug* Rock Lee for example.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 12, 2011, 08:24:01 PM
@ BJ: I got some progress! Not much though, I've only rigged the Top N and Trans N in max so far =-= BUT the bones work properly, even if I scale/rotate them. It's not much of an improvement, but considering what I went through getting to this point... :happy:

What I need to know now is why Max won't let me give X Rot N and Y Rot N Absolute control over ALL vertexes of each polygon. If I give 100% on one the other goes back down to 0%  :>.>:

I've made progress on my model imports too!

...I'll just stop right there :srs:

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 12, 2011, 08:24:01 PM
@ BJ: I got some progress! Not much though, I've only rigged the Top N and Trans N in max so far =-= BUT the bones work properly, even if I scale/rotate them. It's not much of an improvement, but considering what I went through getting to this point... :happy:

What I need to know now is why Max won't let me give X Rot N and Y Rot N Absolute control over ALL vertexes of each polygon. If I give 100% on one the other goes back down to 0%  :>.>:


I'm no expert at rigging, but wouldn't there be no need to rig TopN and TransN? Bones like that should be at the beginning of the bone tree so they would control every other bone in the bone tree anyways, meaning they control everything without being rigged.

What :srs: I'm being serious with these questions here.

It's odd because even though it let me give both Top N and Trans N 100% (absolute) control over every polygon that the model has, it won't let me do the same with the X Rotation and Y Rotation bones :l weird....

Quote from: SqLeon on November 12, 2011, 08:35:05 PM
I'm no expert at rigging, but wouldn't there be no need to rig TopN and TransN? Bones like that should be at the beginning of the bone tree so they would control every other bone in the bone tree anyways, meaning they control everything without being rigged.

Yeah, I know they don't NEED to be rigged, but I rigged them anyway for a couple of reasons.
1: Practicing a rigging tutorial and using the weight tool
2: Just to be safe since both of those bones are used when animating the model in brawl.