Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 445 446 447 [448] 449 450 451 ... 1046
Author Topic: Brawlbox Resources & History  (Read 3863638 times)
DSX8
Stage/Character Importer
Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6705 on: November 11, 2011, 04:24:55 PM »

The Shader is done, and it ain't no Phong, only FitMarioBodyB remains. What I listed was the Materials of my model. I need to make it work in Brawl but which file should I replace with ''FitMarioBodyB''?
    all of ur materials... then open up ur material and rename the texture name, and add the palettes if u have any

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

TokoyamiTheDark
    Holy Kitten

常闇 - Everlasting Darkness

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen Hey! Listen! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6706 on: November 11, 2011, 04:35:14 PM »

all of ur materials... then open up ur material and rename the texture name, and add the palettes if u have any
    I replaced all my materials with FitMarioBodyB (I didn't needed to rename them) and my Wii is still crashing with the beep of death. Really, I dunno what to do anymore...

I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! Sad

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6707 on: November 11, 2011, 04:35:57 PM »

I replaced all my materials with FitMarioBodyB (I didn't needed to rename them) and my Wii is still crashing with the beep of death. Really, I dunno what to do anymore...
    then at this point... we suggest u to give up and go on with ur brawl hacking life  (not to sound mean or anything...)

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6708 on: November 11, 2011, 06:05:57 PM »

I'm not going to give up on this importing thing any time soon *shrugs*

By the way, I got a question.

1: If I imported a character over Sheik, would there be any problems with using Sheiks animations?

2: If so could I also import the character over Zelda using Sheiks boneset and animation swapping? IE: Using Sheiks un-edited motionetc renamed for zelda and psaing Zelda accordingly.

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6709 on: November 11, 2011, 07:35:31 PM »

Haven't checked this thread in a while...

*sees topic name*

...I think it's time to start this now. Brawl, prepare for anime. Awesome Face

Also, Blackjax, nice avatar. I haven't seen the anime (I think it's called Heaven's Lost Property or something like it), but I like the character design. Is the anime itself good?

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

deadname mcredactedface
    Lol Kitten

Kind of want to start making mods for this again

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6710 on: November 11, 2011, 07:39:59 PM »

What do we know about materials and shaders in Brawl already, and what do we still have to figure out?

And, is there a tutorial on this kind of thing?

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6711 on: November 11, 2011, 08:15:05 PM »

Haven't checked this thread in a while...

*sees topic name*

...I think it's time to start this now. Brawl, prepare for anime. Awesome Face

Also, Blackjax, nice avatar. I haven't seen the anime (I think it's called Heaven's Lost Property or something like it), but I like the character design. Is the anime itself good?

Yeah, it's good, but it really depends on what kind of anime you like. It's mostly romance/action/comedy/fanservice Tongue

I was actually looking for a model of Ikaros (the character on my avvy) that I could import into Brawl, but the only one I could find wasn't public >_> I started making her in 3DCG using mods and plan on heavily editing the model to look good.

What do we know about materials and shaders in Brawl already, and what do we still have to figure out?

And, is there a tutorial on this kind of thing?

Well the materials and shaders are fully editable, but most values in them aren't really understood very well. Somebody or some people need to edit values one by one and test them in game...

Dot
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic King for a Day Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6712 on: November 11, 2011, 08:40:38 PM »

someone tell me why dis doesnt work with 3DS Max 8

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
    PM if you add?

RandomTBush
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #6713 on: November 11, 2011, 10:48:04 PM »

someone tell me why dis doesnt work with 3DS Max 8
    3DS Max 8's DAE import plugin is outdated, and there isn't an up-to-date one that works. You'll need to upgrade.

(And this is what, the 5th time I've said that, now?)

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6714 on: November 11, 2011, 10:54:19 PM »

Yeah, it's good, but it really depends on what kind of anime you like. It's mostly romance/action/comedy/fanservice Tongue

Nothing in there I don't like. I will check it out some time.

I would still like to see the models you've been working on released some time; any idea when some of them will come? I am going to St. Louis in a week to see a friend, and it would be awesome to be able to kick his ass as Yoko. Just work at your own pace though, do it whenever you want.

I'll try to figure this out as best I can; doesn't seem too bad. I promise I wont spam you with requests for help like some other people. If any I'll keep them to a minimum.

Random note of the week:
    Watching the video in the tutorial, I realized we have pretty similar voices...
    *cheers, a toast to being awesome*

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6715 on: November 12, 2011, 09:50:19 AM »

I would still like to see the models you've been working on released some time; any idea when some of them will come? I am going to St. Louis in a week to see a friend, and it would be awesome to be able to kick his ass as Yoko. Just work at your own pace though, do it whenever you want.

Probably pretty soon.

Random note of the week:
    Watching the video in the tutorial, I realized we have pretty similar voices...
    *cheers, a toast to being awesome*

Good.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #6716 on: November 12, 2011, 01:24:01 PM »

@ BJ: I got some progress! Not much though, I've only rigged the Top N and Trans N in max so far =-= BUT the bones work properly, even if I scale/rotate them. It's not much of an improvement, but considering what I went through getting to this point... Happy Face

What I need to know now is why Max won't let me give X Rot N and Y Rot N Absolute control over ALL vertexes of each polygon. If I give 100% on one the other goes back down to 0%  I see what you did there ...

Fun Fact: Con Models Have ear polygons even for the characters who's hair covers the ears completely most/all of the time. Weird that they have lots of vertexes for how small they are too *shrug* Rock Lee for example.

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6717 on: November 12, 2011, 01:29:58 PM »

@ BJ: I got some progress! Not much though, I've only rigged the Top N and Trans N in max so far =-= BUT the bones work properly, even if I scale/rotate them. It's not much of an improvement, but considering what I went through getting to this point... Happy Face

What I need to know now is why Max won't let me give X Rot N and Y Rot N Absolute control over ALL vertexes of each polygon. If I give 100% on one the other goes back down to 0%  I see what you did there ...

I've made progress on my model imports too!

...I'll just stop right there Im srs here

SqLeon
    Extreme Kitten

Don't fix what isn't broken

• Awards Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6718 on: November 12, 2011, 01:35:05 PM »

I'm no expert at rigging, but wouldn't there be no need to rig TopN and TransN? Bones like that should be at the beginning of the bone tree so they would control every other bone in the bone tree anyways, meaning they control everything without being rigged.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #6719 on: November 12, 2011, 01:37:57 PM »

What Im srs here I'm being serious with these questions here.

It's odd because even though it let me give both Top N and Trans N 100% (absolute) control over every polygon that the model has, it won't let me do the same with the X Rotation and Y Rotation bones :l weird....

I'm no expert at rigging, but wouldn't there be no need to rig TopN and TransN? Bones like that should be at the beginning of the bone tree so they would control every other bone in the bone tree anyways, meaning they control everything without being rigged.

Yeah, I know they don't NEED to be rigged, but I rigged them anyway for a couple of reasons.
    1: Practicing a rigging tutorial and using the weight tool
    2: Just to be safe since both of those bones are used when animating the model in brawl.

Pages:  1 ... 445 446 447 [448] 449 450 451 ... 1046
    Print
    Jump to: