Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 14, 2011, 05:50:37 AM
Only the second one atm but I can do the first :af:

Defitely do both but to avoid future updates could you also include a fix for the flashing that chars do on stages?? Such as when they turn blue on some stages and to bright on others?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Fixing material and shader problems are really no big deal, unless they magically fixed themselves on my first port.  Its the metal textures that look tedious and time consuming to fix. Also, the object importer sounds promising but will we ever be able to port animations to 3dsmax so we can test our rigs and edit before exporting.  That would be so useful.  :>.>:

This news is making me more and more excited to start my own model rigging... The less problems I'll have to encounter on my first import!

(I sorta undecided on who it'll be.)

November 14, 2011, 01:37:06 PM #6753 Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 03:10:23 PM by Segtendo Wright
Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 14, 2011, 05:24:40 AM
You will be able to put Marth's sword in Ike's left hand so Ike dual wields swords without 3ds Max and you can put perfect metal textures on imports.
Oh god.
THANK YOU.
Maybe that'll save me the trouble of doing it through 3DS Max.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on November 14, 2011, 06:40:44 AM
This news is making me more and more excited to start my own model rigging... The less problems I'll have to encounter on my first import!

(I sorta undecided on who it'll be.)


Hey, if a dip[censored] like me can figure it out then you could do it too :P

Hinata's legs are rigged...now on to zelda's skirt for the bottom of her jacket....oh boy....:>.>palm:


=D
[spoiler]=D
[spoiler]=D
[spoiler]=D
[spoiler]That's awesome to hear about the metal textures lol
FC:4898-8419-2778

yeay for metal textures! :D

and object importer
Stupid Tinypic :C

November 14, 2011, 07:27:49 PM #6758 Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 07:29:39 PM by Luigi Wants MMX
I haz decided to start importin. On the DL for the correct DAE plugin, which file should i download, theres like 20 different files and the only 3DS max file is for 8 and 9, and seeing as how i have 2011 and 2012...
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

2011 already has that plugin build in... >_>"
FC:4898-8419-2778

Quote from: Nuke on November 14, 2011, 07:33:11 PM
2011 already has that plugin build in... >_>"
Didnt know, thnx for response.
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

Maybe I'm just uneducated on the custom metal textures, which I am, but from what I've seen it's only tedious, not difficult. But that's just a guess.

Anyways, BlackJax, automatic imported metal materials sounds more difficult than importing the file from other characters, but if you do make imported models come with their built metal textures then there wouldn't be any need to swap metal materials between characters, asides from faulty model imports. So.... the second one could be a waste of time.

It isnt that hard for metal. I made a video. If its okay, i will post it here.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Caterpie on November 14, 2011, 10:48:21 PM
It isnt that hard for metal. I made a video. If its okay, i will post it here.
is it good metal texture?
show me :]
Stupid Tinypic :C