Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 45 Guests are viewing this topic.

Here's a progress update:
- Working on fixing the null influence bug (it occurs randomly...)
- Working on fixing the metal material saving problem
- Working on fixing the object importer asset node saving problem
- I added a color node for each object if it doesn't have one when you import a dae model
- Been working on parsing and saving SCN0, SHP0 and SRT0 nodes
- Been working on brres group nodes

After I fix the first 3 things, I'll release v0.65b.

I'm mostly looking forward to the object importer :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Looking Forward to these SHP0 files =3
Heh we could fake DOA physics with those lol
Especially on ZSS XP

November 19, 2011, 10:14:14 PM #6903 Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 10:16:08 PM by RandomTBush
SHP0 is actually used for face flexes, though, not physics... :srs:


Quote from: RandomTBush on November 19, 2011, 10:14:14 PM
SHP0 is actually used for face flexes, though, not physics... :srs:


hmm well isnt that interesting... O.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: RandomTBush on November 19, 2011, 10:14:14 PM
SHP0 is actually used for face flexes, though, not physics... :srs:



Y they no release up-to-date source code!? >:O

Quote from: RandomTBush on November 19, 2011, 10:14:14 PM
SHP0 is actually used for face flexes, though, not physics... :srs:

I know that :l
I meant using the SHP0 to fake the physics by animating the chest polygon with them :l
You know....

don't SHP0 animate using the vertexes of a polygon?

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 19, 2011, 10:33:39 PMdon't SHP0 animate using the vertexes of a polygon?
Yes, they do. Similarly to how Source-based models (Half-Life 2, for example) animate their facial animations.

Quote from: RandomTBush on November 19, 2011, 11:22:41 PM
Yes, they do. Similarly to how Source-based models (Half-Life 2, for example) animate their facial animations.

So in a sense we could use those to animate hair on imports that don't have hair bones?
You know, say I put someone over Snake and don't want to rig something to his headband?
I could use SHP0's to animate the hair for like wind and stuff right?

November 20, 2011, 12:07:01 AM #6909 Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 12:07:57 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 19, 2011, 11:34:08 PM
So in a sense we could use those to animate hair on imports that don't have hair bones?
You know, say I put someone over Snake and don't want to rig something to his headband?
I could use SHP0's to animate the hair for like wind and stuff right?

Let's say the hair has 999 vertices. If you wanted to morph the hair in any way you wanted like wind, you'd need to create a vertex set for all 1,078,920 combinations the hair could be in. :srs: (Unless the game literally "morphs" the vertices as it goes, I hope)

November 20, 2011, 12:25:25 AM #6910 Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 12:26:28 AM by NaruZeldaMaster
Oh =-=

What about a polygon that doesn't have so many combinations?
You know, like Hinata's headband when she moved.

And hopefully they will animate, that way we could make animated talking :D

By the way I has a question: It has to do with this picture and the import.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Right now I have Hinata's Kunai Rigged to Zelda's Left and Right Armor N bones, which aren't weighted to her shoulders at all. The way I have them positioned in her T stance is that they're hidden in her kunai pouch.

Would I be able to use those bones for hitboxes in psa if I was animating her from scratch? And if so would I just need to animate the two bones that the kunai are rigged to so that they're always in her pouch? (except when she needs to take them out) I want to make it so one Kunai doesn't have a bomb tag and one does at some point.

I was planning to use the Left and Right Have bones, but then I wouldn't be able to 'hide' her kunai without having item glitches.

After you make this next update, I have decided that I'll give this whole thing a shot.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 19, 2011, 06:02:03 PM
Just open it in Brawlbox lol

I get this when I try:

System.ArgumentException: La valeur n'est pas comprise dans la plage attendue.
   à System.Win32.DirectSound.IDirectSound8.CreateSoundBuffer(DSBufferDesc& pcDSBufferDesc, IDirectSoundBuffer8& ppDSBuffer, IntPtr pUnkOuter)
   à System.Audio.wAudioBuffer..ctor(wAudioProvider parent, DSBufferDesc& desc)
   à System.Audio.wAudioProvider.CreateBuffer(WaveFormatTag format, Int32 channels, Int32 bps, Int32 frequency, Int32 size)
   à System.Audio.AudioProvider.CreateBuffer(IAudioStream target)
   à System.Windows.Forms.AudioPlaybackPanel.TargetChanged(IAudioSource newTarget)
   à System.Windows.Forms.AudioPlaybackPanel.set_TargetSource(IAudioSource value)
   à BrawlBox.MainForm.resourceTree_SelectionChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   à BrawlBox.ResourceTree.set_SelectedNode(TreeNode value)
   à BrawlBox.ResourceTree.OnAfterSelect(TreeViewEventArgs e)
   à System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.TvnSelected(NMTREEVIEW* nmtv)
   à System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.WmNotify(Message& m)
   à System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.WndProc(Message& m)
   à BrawlBox.ResourceTree.WndProc(Message& m)
   à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   à System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

November 20, 2011, 12:45:59 AM #6913 Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 12:46:57 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 20, 2011, 12:25:25 AM
Oh =-=

What about a polygon that doesn't have so many combinations?
You know, like Hinata's headband when she moved.

And hopefully they will animate, that way we could make animated talking :D

By the way I has a question: It has to do with this picture and the import.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Right now I have Hinata's Kunai Rigged to Zelda's Left and Right Armor N bones, which aren't weighted to her shoulders at all. The way I have them positioned in her T stance is that they're hidden in her kunai pouch.

Would I be able to use those bones for hitboxes in psa if I was animating her from scratch? And if so would I just need to animate the two bones that the kunai are rigged to so that they're always in her pouch? (except when she needs to take them out) I want to make it so one Kunai doesn't have a bomb tag and one does at some point.

I was planning to use the Left and Right Have bones, but then I wouldn't be able to 'hide' her kunai without having item glitches.

tl;dr

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 20, 2011, 12:29:37 AM
After you make this next update, I have decided that I'll give this whole thing a shot.

Good, I look forward to it

Quote from: Email on November 20, 2011, 12:34:46 AM
I get this when I try:

System.ArgumentException: La valeur n'est pas comprise dans la plage attendue.
  à System.Win32.DirectSound.IDirectSound8.CreateSoundBuffer(DSBufferDesc& pcDSBufferDesc, IDirectSoundBuffer8& ppDSBuffer, IntPtr pUnkOuter)
  à System.Audio.wAudioBuffer..ctor(wAudioProvider parent, DSBufferDesc& desc)
  à System.Audio.wAudioProvider.CreateBuffer(WaveFormatTag format, Int32 channels, Int32 bps, Int32 frequency, Int32 size)
  à System.Audio.AudioProvider.CreateBuffer(IAudioStream target)
  à System.Windows.Forms.AudioPlaybackPanel.TargetChanged(IAudioSource newTarget)
  à System.Windows.Forms.AudioPlaybackPanel.set_TargetSource(IAudioSource value)
  à BrawlBox.MainForm.resourceTree_SelectionChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
  à BrawlBox.ResourceTree.set_SelectedNode(TreeNode value)
  à BrawlBox.ResourceTree.OnAfterSelect(TreeViewEventArgs e)
  à System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.TvnSelected(NMTREEVIEW* nmtv)
  à System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.WmNotify(Message& m)
  à System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.WndProc(Message& m)
  à BrawlBox.ResourceTree.WndProc(Message& m)
  à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
  à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
  à System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

I have no idea man, it works for everyone else. It must be something with your computer.











...Btw, hype time?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Does it require any specific Framework ?
I think I have the v4.0 installed; maybe i need to install the 3.5 ?