Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Can somebody link me to the latest update to PSA that that one guy made? The one with updated requirements n variables n stuffz. I can't find it >_>


November 20, 2011, 09:40:50 PM #6947 Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 09:41:49 PM by Segtendo Wright
Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 20, 2011, 09:31:49 PM
Can somebody link me to the latest update to PSA that that one guy made? The one with updated requirements n variables n stuffz. I can't find it >_>
This is what I have.
I don't use it, but it has two version of the program.
The later version might be what you need.
http://www.mediafire.com/?5yv787y59s541ba

Crap. Ninja'd with a better version.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


November 20, 2011, 09:43:49 PM #6948 Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 09:45:35 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 20, 2011, 09:40:12 PM
Do you mean this? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Quote from: Segtendo Wright on November 20, 2011, 09:40:50 PM
This is what I have.
I don't use it, but it has two version of the program.
The later version might be what you need.
http://www.mediafire.com/?5yv787y59s541ba

Crap. Ninja'd with a better version.

¡Gracias Señores! :af:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 20, 2011, 09:43:49 PM
¡Gracias Señores! :af:
His is better though.
Mine has 2.65, while NZM linked to 2.7.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo Wright on November 20, 2011, 09:46:36 PM
His is better though.
Mine has 2.65, while NZM linked to 2.7.

I know, so do you want a thank you or not lol :srs:

*Sees title*

Mind = blown O_O  I'd still like to see a new version of PSA though.  We haven't had an update for it in forever.  And I'm not just talking about updated .txt files for PSA 2.7.  I mean a proper system revamp that makes it more accessible and better to use.  

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 20, 2011, 09:51:32 PM
I know, so do you want a thank you or not lol :srs:
Why not :srs:
Glad I could at least be of service.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


November 20, 2011, 10:01:54 PM #6953 Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 10:08:57 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 20, 2011, 09:51:42 PM
*Sees title*

Mind = blown O_O  I'd still like to see a new version of PSA though.  We haven't had an update for it in forever.  And I'm not just talking about updated .txt files for PSA 2.7.  I mean a proper system revamp that makes it more accessible and better to use.  

Eh, it would take me a while to get used to PW's way of coding. (If I were the one to be updating it, I mean)

Looking at Dant's OpenSA3 code, it's definitely the sloppiest and the hardest to understand lol and while PW's is clean and organized, he uses a lot of things that I'm not really used to. Kryal's code is nice, clean and easy to understand. :) (at least for me)
I'm just gonna stick with coding a moveset editor into Brawlbox so I can incorporate it into the model previewer. :af:
I'm trying to make Brawlbox's version easier to use than PSA, while still keeping the same syle PSA uses (I'm using the some functions straight out of PSA's code).

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 20, 2011, 10:01:54 PM
Eh, it would take me a while to get used to PW's way of coding. (If I were the one to be updating it, I mean)

Looking at Dant's OpenSA3 code, it's definitely the sloppiest and the hardest to understand lol and while PW's is clean and organized, he uses a lot of things that I'm not really used to. Kryal's code is nice, clean and easy to understand. :) (at least for me)
I'm just gonna stick with coding a moveset editor into Brawlbox so I can incorporate it into the model previewer. :af:
I'm trying to make Brawlbox's version easier to use than PSA, while still keeping the same syle PSA uses (I'm using the some functions straight out of PSA's code).
it would be epic if we could execute a subaction and see the animation and coding runing in brawlbox xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 20, 2011, 10:01:54 PM
Eh, it would take me a while to get used to PW's way of coding. (If I were the one to be updating it, I mean)

Looking at Dant's OpenSA3 code, it's definitely the sloppiest and the hardest to understand lol and while PW's is clean and organized, he uses a lot of things that I'm not really used to. Kryal's code is nice, clean and easy to understand. :) (at least for me)
I'm just gonna stick with coding a moveset editor into Brawlbox so I can incorporate it into the model previewer. :af:
I'm trying to make Brawlbox's version easier to use than PSA, while still keeping the same syle PSA uses (I'm using the some functions straight out of PSA's code).

Cool bro.  Whatever works best for you.  I'll let your work your magic coding powers in peace :P

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 20, 2011, 09:51:42 PM*Sees title* Mind = blown O_O  I'd still like to see a new version of PSA though.  We haven't had an update for it in forever.  And I'm not just talking about updated .txt files for PSA 2.7.  I mean a proper system revamp that makes it more accessible and better to use.
Took the words right out of my mouth. Great progress BlackJax.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Carnage on November 20, 2011, 10:12:55 PM
it would be epic if we could execute a subaction and see the animation and coding runing in brawlbox xD

>_>

That's what he's doing...... XD
Duh.. lol

Would anyone like to help me code something?

Basically, I'll pm you a huge list of Events and all you need to do is change them around to display in a specific format like from this:

00010100
Synchronous Timer
Pause the current flow of events until the set time is reached. Synchronous timers count down when they are reached in the code.
1


to this (in this exact format, all one line):

Synchronous_Timer = 0x00010100, //Pause the current flow of events until the set time is reached. Synchronous timers count down when they are reached in the code.

It's not hard, it'll just take a long time... if somebody helps me with this, then I can focus on coding other stuff until you finish. You'll get credit in the source and all that kewl beanz.

It'll be interesting at the least. It might be an excuse for me to share some PSA lines if they haven't already made it to the parameter list yet.

I could code that for you, but I wouldn't rely on me alone in the event that I epically fail. Lemme at it! Good thing I've already been looking into Brawlbox's source code  :af: