Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.


I showed it where the textures are, and when i rendered it, there were hole TTnTT and it crashed brawlbox again

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
My "Vertexing with Anim8or!" tutorial~

lecapria.tumblr.com

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 09, 2011, 01:00:23 AM
Uhh... yeah they are?
... by wat i meant BJ, i meant they arnt imported automatically.. i have to drag and drop them into 3ds max lolz
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on December 09, 2011, 01:05:31 AM
... by wat i meant BJ, i meant they arnt imported automatically.. i have to drag and drop them into 3ds max lolz

I've opened a model without needing to apply anything...

Anyway, I'm working on some kewl new model previewer stuffz right now.

I jsut tried that, and it worked inside 3DS Max, but when i brought it into brawl it was still white

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
My "Vertexing with Anim8or!" tutorial~

lecapria.tumblr.com

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 09, 2011, 01:07:40 AM
I've opened a model without needing to apply anything...

Anyway, I'm working on some kewl new model previewer stuffz right now.
but was it a DAE import tho? xD

and awesome... wat kind of stuff? o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on December 09, 2011, 01:14:28 AM
but was it a DAE import tho? xD

and awesome... wat kind of stuff? o.o

Yes. :srs:

So far I've made the same lighting affect all models and not reset the model and animation. Right now I'm working on rendering fog and shadows for SCN0 nodes and hit/hurtboxes.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 09, 2011, 01:16:52 AM
Yes. :srs:

So far I've made the same lighting affect all models and not reset the model and animation. Right now I'm working on rendering fog and shadows for SCN0 nodes and hit/hurtboxes.
really? my dae imports doesnt import the textures at all for some reason.. o well, i can deal with it tho :P

and nice additions to the previewer :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

:oshi:

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
My "Vertexing with Anim8or!" tutorial~

lecapria.tumblr.com


December 09, 2011, 01:22:12 AM #7240 Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 01:23:49 AM by Ms Spinda
what format?

EDIT: dude i cant even do it with a CLEAN SZEROSUIT TTnTT

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
My "Vertexing with Anim8or!" tutorial~

lecapria.tumblr.com

any format thats usable for 3ds max lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

if you see my edit, i im trying with a clean zerosuit model  TTnTT if i try to edit anything, brawlbox just crashes

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
My "Vertexing with Anim8or!" tutorial~

lecapria.tumblr.com

Quote from: Ms Spinda on December 09, 2011, 01:26:13 AM
if you see my edit, i im trying with a clean zerosuit model  TTnTT if i try to edit anything, brawlbox just crashes
is it brawls ZSS mode ur tyying to import into 3ds max?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Yes. i can get it IN but i cant get it OUT of 3dsmax without it crashing brawlbox

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
My "Vertexing with Anim8or!" tutorial~

lecapria.tumblr.com