Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: jokekid on December 09, 2011, 02:27:24 AMwill it be possible to edit PKMN and DDD's PSA's???
it is already possible but you have to use a other version of PSA
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

December 09, 2011, 12:06:45 PM #7261 Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 12:29:00 PM by ds22
The Pokey's work in PSA 0.21 as long as you increase the size of the FitPokeCharacter.pac and DDD needs to be opened in a somewhat glitchy version of PSA.
Reason why DDD doesn't work regardless is that his Waddle Dee data is read before his actual moveset data, while the Pokey's are just to small to be normally read in PSA 0.21.

sry I was gone for so long again...

aparently the network owner decided to block my IP... >_>
I didn't figure it out until now... heh

but hey... he runs an unlocked network,
so I'm gonna connect any way I know how. :P


so anyways... what'd I miss while I was gone??
(I'm not scrolling back to see with my wii)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

In current Brawlbox, is there a simple way to export a brawl character's model and boneset so that they stay together for editing? For example, so that I could export Marth, throw a hat on him, only have to rig the hat, and then finish exporting?

Quote from: Ike_Lawliet on December 09, 2011, 03:28:09 PM
In current Brawlbox, is there a simple way to export a brawl character's model and boneset so that they stay together for editing? For example, so that I could export Marth, throw a hat on him, only have to rig the hat, and then finish exporting?
That's what I've been wanting to do :\
Well, the next release will include an object rebuilder, so you can easily add objects to models.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on December 09, 2011, 03:35:09 PMThat's what I've been wanting to do :\ Well, the next release will include an object rebuilder, so you can easily add objects to models.
me too so i can make Sonic with mario hat, Shadow with Luigi hat and afew other thing like that
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



I do as I'm told
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Cool.

I have no clue what color nodes do, but at least it's progress :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on December 10, 2011, 04:50:44 AM
Cool.

I have no clue what color nodes do, but at least it's progress :af:
its wat u can do for shaders i think... just a guess tho xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

So we can edit Shaders slightly more? Cool i guess, maybe i can fix up some stuff nao.

>_>

<_<

Is that Ike Lawliet?
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

More importantly, I think we can FIX shaders.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

December 10, 2011, 06:18:06 PM #7271 Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 07:50:26 PM by BlackJax96
Did you guys know that you can just disable color nodes in the shader?
I haven't tried it myself, but I'm pretty sure you can just set ColorChannel0 and ColorChannel1 in the TREF node to 7. :srs:

Ok, here's some more previews.

You'll be able to edit hitbox flags easily. It's not user friendly or editable just yet though.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I also have the struct data set up for the special flags, but I've never come across them.

This is how the model previewer GUI will be set up for moveset editing.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


There's a little toggle switch between the asset panel and the moveset panel.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 10, 2011, 06:18:06 PM
Did you guys know that you can just disable color nodes in the shader?
I haven't tried it myself, but I'm pretty sure you can just set ColorChannel0 and ColorChannel1 in the TREF node to 7. :srs:

Ok, here's some more previews.

You'll be able to edit hitbox flags easily. It's not user friendly or editable just yet though.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I also have the struct data set up for the special flags, but I've never come across them.

This is how the model previewer GUI will be set up for moveset editing.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


There's a little toggle switch between the asset panel and the moveset panel.
nope... i dont think any of us knew we could do that.. xDD

and smexy pics BJ!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

December 10, 2011, 08:33:27 PM #7273 Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 08:36:31 PM by Eternal Yoshi
Talkin` through my Wii here. You ARE aware that hitbox flags and special flags use binary and not digits right?
NVM you are.
Anyway the PMBR posts PSA findings on the OpenSA wiki so I recommend you look at the event page for your event dictionary.

December 10, 2011, 09:08:26 PM #7274 Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 09:57:35 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on December 10, 2011, 08:33:27 PM
Talkin` through my Wii here. You ARE aware that hitbox flags and special flags use binary and not digits right?
NVM you are.
Anyway the PMBR posts PSA findings on the OpenSA wiki so I recommend you look at the event page for your event dictionary.

Oh cool, they do.

And of course I know the flags are in binary... :srs:

Edit: I also figured out that Kit was opaque because Alpha in the color nodes was set to 128. :P