Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 24, 2011, 06:09:10 PM
Ok, I have 1 more day to program stuff before the v0.65b beta release. I unfortunately don't have everything you guys were hoping for done, but I'm gonna put up a poll in a second so you can choose what you want done the most so I can finish it (or at least try to... some things like metal materials just need more research).

Also, I'm not going to try live streaming today on the other computer because it would take time off of what I have to finish stuff.

Btw, I have the SRT0 format mostly figured out and parsed.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now it's just a matter of rebuilding the format and making an editor.
o.o  *votes*

also... how would the SRT0 files work on stages :>.>:  (would like to see a pic of that also)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I voted for SRT0. Mostly for being able to add new entries to Project Tabuu's Motion file.

lol i also voted for SRT0 cause well im also a stager :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


December 24, 2011, 08:26:49 PM #7579 Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 08:28:05 PM by Shadic
Hurtbox edits a go-go. :)

(Would this also mean hitbox edits on the fly? Because that would be cool... Even if it's just size/offset/bone)

Quote from: Shadic on December 24, 2011, 08:26:49 PM
Hurtbox edits a go-go. :)

(Would this also mean hitbox edits on the fly? Because that would be cool... Even if it's just size/offset/bone)

No hitbox support just yet, but I am going to make them editable as well once I add the syntax for events to the event dictionary.


Hey BJ, I know this is kind of a small thing, but could you re-add the undo/redo for animation editing in the next update?

Also, so if I control the hitboxes here in BB, then I could make ranged attacks and stuff while viewing the animations?

That's good, I have an idea for a zelda psa that needs doing, but first, I need to get the import made. (Krystal with her staff)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hmmm I see an open FitIke.pac... and modding Action 12 :O!

At my psa stage I could edit only subactions 0 -< + but only actions 115 < + :)

if all actions are to be editable means a new era of modding without fighter.pac injections :D

Keep up the good work ;)

Quote from: namq on December 24, 2011, 10:16:54 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hmmm I see an open FitIke.pac... and modding Action 12 :O!

At my psa stage I could edit only subactions 0 -< + but only actions 115 < + :)

if all actions are to be editable means a new era of modding without fighter.pac injections :D

Keep up the good work ;)
That's just the index of the action in the file. :srs:
I changed the naming anyway, that's an old preview.

December 24, 2011, 10:22:40 PM #7585 Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 10:24:53 PM by DSX8 Fi
Quote from: namq on December 24, 2011, 10:16:54 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hmmm I see an open FitIke.pac... and modding Action 12 :O!

At my psa stage I could edit only subactions 0 -< + but only actions 115 < + :)

if all actions are to be editable means a new era of modding without fighter.pac injections :D

Keep up the good work ;)
man thats an old pic... xD

im pretty sure BJ has updated it by now


edit:
ninja'd by the man himself... :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Aight, I'm getting back into modding once .66 comes around ^^ I'm a friend of what we call character balance and this might help me fix some stuff I'm looking into modding in the future

Hurtboxes <3 ;)

btw, if you're curious,
I was the one who voted 'something else' :P

read my last post to find out what...

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on December 24, 2011, 10:51:13 PM
btw, if you're curious,
I was the one who voted 'something else' :P

read my last post to find out what...

I know you were. I read your post. I found out. I already knew. :P

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 24, 2011, 06:09:10 PM
Ok, I have 1 more day to program stuff before the v0.65b beta release. I unfortunately don't have everything you guys were hoping for done, but I'm gonna put up a poll in a second so you can choose what you want done the most so I can finish it (or at least try to... some things like metal materials just need more research).

Also, I'm not going to try live streaming today on the other computer because it would take time off of what I have to finish stuff.

Btw, I have the SRT0 format mostly figured out and parsed.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now it's just a matter of rebuilding the format and making an editor.
that's awesome! :D so you needed no help about SRT0s? D:

I couldn't vote but I chosed SRT0 because I see so much potentical in it!
also custom eye motion in machinimas! <3
I hope it comes with an SRT0 adder :3
Stupid Tinypic :C