Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 26, 2011, 12:52:14 AM
Is this a MDL0 over a certain character?

Nah, it's just all the models for Mikuru's first costume merged into one model.
Next up is merging all the animations for each model that was merged and then appending them together. Dancing in the back of a stage, anyone?

I wonder, BJ, why did the game crash when I added a new SRT0 file, imported EnmTabuuUVAnime on top of it, and tried to test it?

December 26, 2011, 01:22:28 AM #7622 Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 01:33:54 AM by pikazz
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 26, 2011, 01:05:54 AM
I wonder, BJ, why did the game crash when I added a new SRT0 file, imported EnmTabuuUVAnime on top of it, and tried to test it?
I believe it could be it's aimed to wrong texture or a texture that doesn't exist.

I remember when I played with SRT0 with toonlink I did so his SRT0 was aimed to his eyelid instead for iris, tried to aim into his eyewhite but that froze
remember my old pic of it:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

warning: old pic is old

dont know how exactly the "aiming" to textures work for the moment D:
I believe it's in "bits" or somehow
so I believe it might be it or the filesize.

BJ96 might know otherwise D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

*Comes in*

*Sees picture of Toon Link that Pikazz posted*

*Leaves*

@BlackJax96: How did you port all those models together to make Mikuru? Is 3ds max required for this?

December 26, 2011, 01:37:37 AM #7625 Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 01:38:40 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: pikazz on December 26, 2011, 01:22:28 AM
I believe it could be it's aimed to wrong texture or a texture that doesn't exist.

I remember when I played with SRT0 with toonlink I did so his SRT0 was aimed to his eyelid instead for iris, tried to aim into his eyewhite but that froze
remember my old pic of it:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

warning: old pic is old

dont know how exactly the "aiming" to textures work for the moment D:
I believe it's in "bits" or somehow
so I believe it might be it or the filesize.

BJ96 might know otherwise D:
Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 26, 2011, 01:31:13 AM
*Comes in*

*Sees picture of Toon Link that Pikazz posted*

*Leaves*

LOL I remember seeing that pic on smashboards! It was so damn funny, and still is XD
But yeah the problem might be the textureIndices or filesize. Or something just screwed up completely.

Quote from: Innerscope on December 26, 2011, 01:33:53 AM
@BlackJax96: How did you port all those models together to make Mikuru? Is 3ds max required for this?

No 3ds Max involved, I used the object importer in v0.65b Beta to merge the models into one, and then fixed the materials and visibility bones for the imported objects. All the influences and bones for the objects were imported automatically.

Gawd! is awesome! now the eyes displays on the model :happy:
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Awesome!!
i have one question, howi can paste one animation over other animation? like the NARUTO final smash have AAA combo fromWOLF in one animation :D!

December 26, 2011, 03:20:14 AM #7628 Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 03:35:44 AM by DSX8 Fi
this is awesome and a kick ass awesome christmas present! :D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Nasca Corp on December 26, 2011, 02:28:16 AM
Awesome!!
i have one question, howi can paste one animation over other animation? like the NARUTO final smash have AAA combo fromWOLF in one animation :D!

Right click an animation and click the button that says "Merge Animation" or something.

Quote from: DSX8 Fi on December 26, 2011, 03:20:14 AM
this is awesome and a kick ass awesome chrostmas present! :D

I'm glad you like it :D

I agree with DSX, except for the crashing SRT0's, I'll have to just try again. IsDirty said true, so I wondered if that had something to do with it.

not sure... but i just came across an error... this stage i was working on... i had a CHR0 data on top of the MDL0 data... so i moved the CHR0 data under the MDL0, and i get this error.

error message:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 26, 2011, 03:33:12 AM
I agree with DSX, except for the crashing SRT0's, I'll have to just try again. IsDirty said true, so I wondered if that had something to do with it.

Yeah, if the node is dirty then it will cause a rebuild... and I only have the SRT0 rebuilding code half done. >_>

isDirty and hasChanged are debug true/false things that I use when debugging. I forgot to remove them from view, but whatever, it's a beta. :P

Quote from: DSX8 Fi on December 26, 2011, 03:36:59 AM
not sure... but i just came across an error... this stage i was working on... i had a CHR0 data on top of the MDL0 data... so i moved the CHR0 data under the MDL0, and i get this error.

error message:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If there's something you can't do in the beta, just use v0.65. I released it as a beta for a reason. :P Thanks for the bug report though, I'll try to fix it.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 26, 2011, 03:41:51 AM
If there's something you can't do in the beta, just use v0.65. I released it as a beta for a reason. :P Thanks for the bug report though, I'll try to fix it.
ah ok... and i got another error when viewing my stage in model preview... not sure what it means but w/e...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

With the newly released BrawlBox beta, could a beginner like me fix the bones related to Wolf's grab animation?  It looks too bizarre as it is.