Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Tcll on December 28, 2011, 02:23:56 AM
BJ...
Microsoft can KM*censord* before I'll register with them.

There is no-one who hates Microsoft more than me. -_-

Just input fake info then, it's easy. :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 28, 2011, 02:25:24 AM
Just input fake info then, it's easy. :srs:
i do that all the time with alot of stuff... xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 28, 2011, 02:25:24 AM
Just input fake info then, it's easy. :srs:
orly... <_<
that's not like them...

but if you say so... >_>
I'm going to sue if there's a troll behind it.
*doesn't believe the program's all glamore*

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BJ, would it be possible to add the merge animation to model previewer like you showed me in the last picture in the main BB window when opening the motionetc.pac and doing that in the main window but for the previewer? (I didn't understand this a lil bit :/ mah english isn't the best)

atm, I can only do it in the main BB window, merge them, safe, open the model, enter previewer and edit the animation like, delete some unwanted new frames and so on

Thx in advance ^^

Quote from: namq on December 28, 2011, 02:37:00 AM


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BJ, would it be possible to add the merge animation to model previewer like you showed me in the last picture in the main BB window when opening the motionetc.pac and doing that in the main window but for the previewer? (I didn't understand this a lil bit :/ mah english isn't the best)

atm, I can only do it in the main BB window, merge them, safe, open the model, enter previewer and edit the animation like, delete some unwanted new frames and so on

Thx in advance ^^
thank you.

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: namq on December 28, 2011, 02:37:00 AM


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BJ, would it be possible to add the merge animation to model previewer like you showed me in the last picture in the main BB window when opening the motionetc.pac and doing that in the main window but for the previewer? (I didn't understand this a lil bit :/ mah english isn't the best)

atm, I can only do it in the main BB window, merge them, safe, open the model, enter previewer and edit the animation like, delete some unwanted new frames and so on

Thx in advance ^^

Uh, sure, I guess. You'll have to wait for the next release though.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 28, 2011, 03:18:53 AM
Uh, sure, I guess. You'll have to wait for the next release though.

Not in a hurry take ur precious time :) u have pleased many hackers around with ur work, and this is just a piece of sand in ur stuff :D

this can come in in .66, the version I'm waiting for (whooo moveset editting)

December 28, 2011, 04:19:57 AM #7702 Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 04:21:17 AM by BlackJax96
I was wondering, you can't add more bones to model imports over a certain character's bones because it will shift the bone indices, causing the moveset to reference the wrong bones.

What would happen if you were to override the bone indices? Meaning, overriding the bone indices of added bones to be greater than the original bone tree, forcing the bone indices of the bones from the original bone tree to be the same.

I think it would work. :O
I'll code it in and give it a shot with a few dummy bones.
Maybe you could even load a reference Brawl model and Brawlbox will override the added bones for you?

December 28, 2011, 04:49:20 AM #7703 Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 04:55:13 AM by Tcll
Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 28, 2011, 04:19:57 AM
I was wondering, you can't add more bones to model imports over a certain character's bones because it will shift the bone indices, causing the moveset to reference the wrong bones.

What would happen if you were to override the bone indices? Meaning, overriding the bone indices of added bones to be greater than the original bone tree, forcing the bone indices of the bones from the original bone tree to be the same.

I think it would work. :O
I'll code it in and give it a shot with a few dummy bones.
Maybe you could even load a reference Brawl model and Brawlbox will override the added bones for you?
wait a minute here...
if what you're saying really is true, then how come Pachirisu worked over Pika while only having 19 bones??

I REALLY wish I had that model T_T
I can't seem to repeat what I did before... >_>

stupid SD card... DX>
why'd you have to break...

EDIT:
I also did it to Pika (for DPv4.5b)
renamed HipN to HipN00
added a dummy bone before HipN00 and named it HipN (stopping the weighted area from being animated)
and renamed every bone after HipN00 (except HaveN) (just added '00' to the end)

he works just fine, but is now in a T-stance
(just what I want)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

hey BJ... i was wondering if its possible to have SRT0 files work in model preview mode? o-o

also.... how come BB crashes on me w/o any errors when i try to export 1
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I overrided the indices on Pikazz's Sonic with mario hat model, and it froze the game when I clicked a stage. Then, I rebuilt the model without any changes except I didn't override the indices and it didn't freeze but everything (the VIS0 eyes and the spin ball) were visible. ._.

Well that idea is shot.

Quote from: DSX8 Fi on December 28, 2011, 04:51:14 AM
hey BJ... i was wondering if its possible to have SRT0 files work in model preview mode? o-o

also.... how come BB crashes on me w/o any errors when i try to export 1

In v0.66 probably and it didn't crash when I did it just now

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 28, 2011, 04:58:54 AM
I overrided the indices on Pikazz's Sonic with mario hat model, and it froze the game when I clicked a stage. Then, I rebuilt the model without any changes except I didn't override the indices and it didn't freeze but everything (the VIS0 eyes and the spin ball) were visible. ._.

Well that idea is shot.

In v0.66 probably and it didn't crash when I did it just now
hmm odd.... then again it was a Ver5 SRT0 file...
and i really hope it is possible ^^
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I was hoping the indexes could be fixed. There was a model I wanted to add extra bones to control some stuff. However, I knew the indexes chaged. Last time, I noticed the indexed export exactly in the same order as they would appear in max.

I noticed a stage-related update, for lighting if I'm not mistaken. If this indicates an interest towards further stage editing, then I would be able to contribute some info on the stages Misc[20]data.

Quote from: Xiggah on December 28, 2011, 08:35:00 AM
I noticed a stage-related update, for lighting if I'm not mistaken. If this indicates an interest towards further stage editing, then I would be able to contribute some info on the stages Misc[20]data.
please do tell! =D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady