Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kryal... IS BACK?

We need his ass in here!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


January 21, 2012, 11:46:02 PM #8296 Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 11:47:24 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Tcll on January 21, 2012, 11:42:02 PM
EPIC News!!!
me and Kryal have just pached up the past argument :af:

yes this means Kryal's back, but IDK if he's still programming >_>

@BJ: he knows of your Brbx, but I only told him he'd be impressed with your results ;)

I'm expecting he'll join in and lend you a hand ;D

Holy [censored] where is he? :srs:
I don't care if he is or isn't coding, I just wanna talk to him!!11

I've just PM'd him to come over to KC-MM to continue discussing our findings :P

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Segtendo on January 21, 2012, 11:44:18 PM
Kryal... IS BACK?

We need his ass in here!
This.
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Tcll on January 21, 2012, 11:48:03 PM
I've just PM'd him to come over to KC-MM to continue discussing our findings :P

*dies*

So one of the masters of Brawl hacking has returned?
Interesting indeed.

ZOMG HE'S BACK!!!?!?!?!? *faints*
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

January 21, 2012, 11:51:37 PM #8302 Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 11:52:29 PM by Infernape99
Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 21, 2012, 11:48:32 PM
*dies*
lol
hope he/she can come here so can help BJ if it comes i can image lot of versions of BrawlBox
Also..
>.>
...
<.<
*coughs until dies*
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 21, 2012, 11:48:32 PM
*dies*
ROFL XDD
don't die, we still need you for your epic achievements :af:

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on January 21, 2012, 11:52:37 PM
ROFL XDD
don't die, we still need you for your epic achievements :af:

XD *revives with another image*
The shader ksel swap table! I believe it's used for the AlphaEnv swap mode.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tcll on January 21, 2012, 11:52:37 PM

we still need you for your epic achievements :af:
Yeah! if kryal comes back
we will need ya so you can make lot of stuffs
Damn always a i want to post here says Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. <.<
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Epic news indeed, with Kryal's return, progress will go alot faster.

Keep up the good work, BlackJax96.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Oh crap says today :happy:
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It doesn't look like he's going to be coding Brawlbox though, so I'm probably still on my own. :/