Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Well, the SRT0 testing doesn't show conclusive results on Invisibility Brawls. I might have to resort to going to boss stages to mess with Ridley or Taboo, but I think it might be easier to play around with Nymph's Aensland stage from Tatsunoko Versus Capcom. Thanks in advance if it shows up with anything.

Quote from: Xiggah on January 26, 2012, 02:10:17 AM
Well, the SRT0 testing doesn't show conclusive results on Invisibility Brawls. I might have to resort to going to boss stages to mess with Ridley or Taboo, but I think it might be easier to play around with Nymph's Aensland stage from Tatsunoko Versus Capcom. Thanks in advance if it shows up with anything.
be my guest in using my stages for testing :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Nymph on January 26, 2012, 02:13:55 AM
be my guest in using my stages for testing :P

In that case, do you know if any others have SRT0 unknown values?

Quote from: Xiggah on January 26, 2012, 02:21:44 AM
In that case, do you know if any others have SRT0 unknown values?
im not sure... the current released BB doesnt show the unknowns unlike urs and BJ's
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Nymph on January 26, 2012, 02:23:11 AM
im not sure... the current released BB doesnt show the unknowns unlike urs and BJ's
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Jeez, way to keep it on the down-low... I'll just have to download the stage pack and find out. See ya in MSN messenger!

Well... I finished the SCN0 rebuilder, but the data length changes when it's rebuilt. It doesn't appear to display differently in Brawlbox though, like something isn't being shown to edit. :srs:

Sounds like a mysterious unknown file struct to me. Or quite possibly a programming bug.

hey BJ...
I just noticed something interesting is all >_>

when I load my v11 Pachi in your Brbx,
it says the materials have an improper align offset <_<

Note: I don't dare touch my v11 for anything except copying or looking at it's data...
(meaning the materials arn't messed up as your brbx says)

what are you doing to the MDL0 when it says this??
(I just don't want it messed up)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

January 26, 2012, 07:14:41 PM #8453 Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 07:17:31 PM by Tcll
ahah ;D
thank you Kryal for the correction

I was entirely wrong about my idea of the BP mask.

it seems the mask is only valid for the next register.

the data is loaded as:
61 00FFFFFF by default.
but the mask, say for the first structure I've defined, would change that to:
61 0000000F

as for example:
61 FE 00000F
61 F6 000004

now that I finally understand the Dolphin src :srs:
(thanx again Kryal) ;)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

January 27, 2012, 01:19:44 AM #8454 Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 01:27:02 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Tcll on January 26, 2012, 12:36:30 PM
hey BJ...
I just noticed something interesting is all >_>

when I load my v11 Pachi in your Brbx,
it says the materials have an improper align offset <_<

Note: I don't dare touch my v11 for anything except copying or looking at it's data...
(meaning the materials arn't messed up as your brbx says)

what are you doing to the MDL0 when it says this??
(I just don't want it messed up)

Well it depends, material offset or one of the object align offsets?
The materials are aligned to 0x20 just after the texture references relative to the MDL0 start, and the objects are aligned after the weight table to 0x20 relative to the data start and after the primitives relative to the data start.

Quote from: Tcll on January 26, 2012, 07:14:41 PM
ahah ;D
thank you Kryal for the correction

I was entirely wrong about my idea of the BP mask.

it seems the mask is only valid for the next register.

the data is loaded as:
61 00FFFFFF by default.
but the mask, say for the first structure I've defined, would change that to:
61 0000000F

as for example:
61 FE 00000F
61 F6 000004

now that I finally understand the Dolphin src :srs:
(thanx again Kryal) ;)

Funny, at first I didn't get what you were saying but just now it hit me like a train.
I actually didn't know that! :O Thanks :)

Edit: and that's what the SDK was talking about when masking the KSel... the shader's stages don't use XRB or XGA which is why there's a mask at the beginning of every two stages (even and odd groupings), and the main structure at the beginning of the shader masks off the konstant selections so that only XRB and XGA can be set.

It literally masks it in the structures. :srs:

lol glad I could help out XD

and about the offset thing...
I'm not sure how that works for you >_>
but my template loads the data perfectly...

I just need to fix these stupid registers that've not been wanting to work since that stupid discovery I made DDX

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Don't you guys always look to how other programs render graphics to compare them in Brawl? Like that .REFT image viewer or OpenGL notes?

Quote from: Xiggah on January 27, 2012, 02:53:10 AM
Don't you guys always look to how other programs render graphics to compare them in Brawl? Like that .REFT image viewer or OpenGL notes?
my viewer is a piece of junk XD

I actually progged it for BJ so he could implement it...
(I couldn't even figure out the crummy CMPR format) DX

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on January 27, 2012, 02:57:50 AM
my viewer is a piece of junk XD

I actually progged it for BJ so he could implement it...
(I couldn't even figure out the crummy CMPR format) DX

Funny, I thought the images were always the easiest files to crack. What's so weird about these REFT images?

January 27, 2012, 03:07:37 AM #8459 Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 03:08:31 AM by Tcll
Quote from: Xiggah on January 27, 2012, 03:02:30 AM
Funny, I thought the images were always the easiest files to crack. What's so weird about these REFT images?
nothing...
the data's already fully cracked in Brbx...
I just couldn't replicate it with my piece of junk XD

EDIT:
NTM I can write REFT files by hand :af:

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.