Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

And this is a good example of why I don't give out release dates.
Brawlbox isn't ready just yet... >.>

Of course, have it ready on your own time. You've done an awesome job so far. No need to rush out something you're not satisfied with.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

how goes adding Objects?? :)
(including vectors)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Better to release something when it's good and ready. Also, the patient waiters need something to do besides just waiting. They should participate!

Quote from: Xiggah on January 24, 2012, 04:33:56 AM
Better to release something when it's good and ready. Also, the patient waiters need something to do besides just waiting. They should participate!

Teach the ignorant masses what we can do, sir!

I have 1 semester of Python, 7 days of Java, and 2 hours of C Sharp.

Hit me.


Quote from: Spex130 on January 24, 2012, 05:43:44 AM
Teach the ignorant masses what we can do, sir!

I have 1 semester of Python, 7 days of Java, and 2 hours of C Sharp.

Hit me.

First things first, we need to assemble an army of hexers. I nominate using HXD, starting with small files such as single bone animations, and a thread titled "File Parsing Boot Camp." DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR SOLDIER?!

SIR YES SIR!!!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

- SHP0
- Havok Physics
- REFF
- Probably some other stuff I'm forgetting because I forget stuff

Hop to it men

*Soldier Salute*

Sir, heck the frick yes, SIR!


*Scurries off*

...

*Scurries back*

This thread needs to be made. Nao.


Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 24, 2012, 05:58:16 AM
- SHP0
- Havok Physics
- REFF
- Probably some other stuff I'm forgetting because I forget stuff

Hop to it men
dont forget PAT0!! :vyse:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Actually, that doesn't sound like such a bad idea. I think I'll actually go off and make this thread, see how it works out.

Quote from: Xiggah on January 24, 2012, 06:06:59 AM
Actually, that doesn't sound like such a bad idea. I think I'll actually go off and make this thread, see how it works out.
i dont mind messing with the PAT0 files... i've searched through some of it myself on some TvC stages and characters (that have it tho) :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Nymph on January 24, 2012, 06:01:32 AM
dont forget the POTATO'S!! :vyse:
Fixed.

Sorry couldn't resist. :P

On topic: I like to see some progress. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

All right, I put up the thread. Now I just need to set up a nice tutorial involving HXD and small animation files.

I've joined your thread to be on your level Xiggah ;D
(I could use help with a few things, and your camp would suit me well) ;)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.