Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Tcll on February 03, 2012, 11:03:40 AM
have you figured out how to fix the bone and keyframe Loc/Rot values yet??

btw, I still get a messed up model when copying keyframes from the CHR0 keyframe viewer...

perhapse you could make an extension that would load the model to fix the values
(since you can't fix the RAW data w/o the bone as a template) :)

Note: the option should ONLY be avalable if only CHR0 data is loaded

you understand :P
blah blah

You mean like the Mr. Game&Watch problem, where the interpolation(white) keyframes are wrong a lot?

Quote from: Xiggah on February 03, 2012, 11:08:43 AM
You mean like the Mr. Game&Watch problem, where the interpolation(white) keyframes are wrong a lot?
no...
like, I'll be working on Pika in blender right...
well I've been wanting to animate him for quite a few years now...

but what I mean is when animating him,
I'll be working on his standing animation,
and say... his legs would end up in his head and out behind him.

and that's not the only thing...
you already know of my other problem...
(HipN00 = (HipN*-1))
^still need to try what BJ said :P

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

I love blender. Best free game/animate/model maker on the planet.

Although now, I'm trying to do a tutorial on rigging in blender o.o
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

February 03, 2012, 12:15:33 PM #8748 Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:18:04 PM by Tcll
Quote from: Volt_Storm_7 on February 03, 2012, 12:02:29 PM
I love blender. Best free game/animate/model maker on the planet.

Although now, I'm trying to do a tutorial on rigging in blender o.o
I have a good video that shows you how to rig a model
(using IK chains I believe)

look around on my old blog:
http://3dmugen.blogspot.com

Note: I won't be working on this project for quite a long time, I'm afraid :/

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Aaw, that stinks. Wish you could. Tank you for the link, it'll help me in my quest to make a fighting game on a blender.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

yea... I just looked...
it's on the ststus page ;)

along with the super3boy YT profile XD
(he has amazing game dev video tuts) =D

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Can models made or imported From blender be in mugen engines?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 03, 2012, 03:58:44 AM
This is turning out to almost be v0.65c, lol.
I've made so many bugfixes and edits already since last release... :srs:

Not to mention that BB has working undo and redo buttons thanks to Xiggah, you can cleanly add any kind of moving materials you want thanks to Mewtwo2000, and I finally added the option to switch the import to default as a character or stage/item.

Should I just upload it as v0.65c!? :af:
Quote from: Xiggah on February 03, 2012, 04:40:34 AM
Hold on, let me PM you my stage collision undo/redo!
Damn, guys. You really need to set up an SVN for this.

Quote from: Volt_Storm_7 on February 03, 2012, 12:39:56 PM
Can models made or imported From blender be in mugen engines?

well...
mugen works off sprites, not models...
so no in that sence

that's why I was working on 3DM
you prbly can see just how much I wanted to implement into it...
but I didn't know back then, what I do now, and 3DM is still far out of my reach... X(

anyways...
in other news:

today marks the death of my video card ;_;
(and I do mean death as I know what's wrong)

the chip on my card has overheated due to it having a fanless heatsink...

no this doesn't mean I don't have a compy...
it just means I'm back down to 1 monitor

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on February 03, 2012, 01:11:29 PM
today marks the death of my video card ;_;
(and I do mean death as I know what's wrong)

the chip on my card has overheated due to it having a fanless heatsink...

no this doesn't mean I don't have a compy...
it just means I'm back down to 1 monitor

That'll take some getting used to.

On another note, I can't find what's wrong with my model in a hex editor, and all 'unknown' values match up with the originals (though I don't think it needs to).

Though BrawlBox does seem to have trouble handling models that are v11, sometimes. It crashes when loading a Mario Kart Wii character model until I delete PAT0 files using another editor. It also saves some pointers wrong in the MDL0, at 0x28, 0x2C, 0x40, and 0x44. It saves them as "FE******" instead of "00000000" for non-existant sections.

Quote from: Michael Yoshi on February 03, 2012, 03:00:27 PM
That'll take some getting used to.

On another note, I can't find what's wrong with my model in a hex editor, and all 'unknown' values match up with the originals (though I don't think it needs to).

Though BrawlBox does seem to have trouble handling models that are v11, sometimes. It crashes when loading a Mario Kart Wii character model until I delete PAT0 files using another editor. It also saves some pointers wrong in the MDL0, at 0x28, 0x2C, 0x40, and 0x44. It saves them as "FE******" instead of "00000000" for non-existant sections.
Well PAT0 isn't fully supported I think. So if the PAT0 is another version for example, it wouldn't be suprising if it crashed.


Also, why going so slow with the version number? I think you should go up to 0.66 at least, in my opinion.
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

I think he's doing 0.65c because he wants 0.66 to be when he finishes the moveset editing.
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

PAT0s have actually been crashing with this Brawlbox, the editor for it isn't done yet. So make sure not to encounter PAT0s with the new Brawlbox for now.

I was able to fix my graphic effects thanks to REFT editing in 0.65b. Thank you for making it possible to end my GFX nightmare, BJ. :3



Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on February 03, 2012, 08:32:37 PM
I was able to fix my graphic effects thanks to REFT editing in 0.65b. Thank you for making it possible to end my GFX nightmare, BJ. :3



thats not bad at all o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady