Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Oh, ok then xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 04, 2012, 12:59:08 AM
I know :srs:
I just can't figure out how to do the uploading stuff with Git or SVN commands... :|
Can't speak for Github, but if you're using an IDE or TortiseSVN then it's all incredibly simple.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on February 04, 2012, 04:39:54 PM
Can't speak for Github, but if you're using an IDE or TortiseSVN then it's all incredibly simple.

I have TortoiseSVN.
Tell me how :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 04, 2012, 09:04:12 PM
I have TortoiseSVN.
Tell me how :srs:
inb4blackjaxjizzesinjoy
....
lolwat
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Okay, vertices, normals and uvs are automatically converted to float only if any of the objects that use them has a texture matrix. Once converted to float, though, they won't convert back to a smaller format.

I think I finished all that I wanted to for this release.
I'll make a few last adjustments and release v0.65c in a bit.

Can we also have a change list? :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Um I have a few last requests.
1.could you fix the brres from other games glitch I told you about earlier?
2.make it so you can delete bones without having to preform a certain bypass that I will not mention.
3.have the choice to delete the part of the model the bone is connected to.
I know it's a little much, but it would be nice :-[.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Segtendo on February 04, 2012, 10:39:14 PM
Can we also have a change list? :af:

psh changelists are for noobs :af:







...okay, fine. :srs:

Quote from: KnightMario on February 04, 2012, 10:39:33 PM
Um I have a few last requests.
1.could you fix the brres from other games glitch I told you about earlier?
2.make it so you can delete bones without having to preform a certain bypass that I will not mention.
3.have the choice to delete the part of the model the bone is connected to.
I know it's a little much, but it would be nice :-[.


1. okay
2. done
3. done

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 04, 2012, 10:40:24 PM
psh changelists are for noobs :af:







...okay, fine. :srs:
Who ya callin' noob, son? D:

I kid. It actually helps me see what's new with it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I never knew you could do 2 and 3. how do you do those?

inb4blackjaxmakes :srs: faceatme.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on February 04, 2012, 10:58:43 PM
I never knew you could do 2 and 3. how do you do those?

inb4blackjaxmakes :srs: faceatme.

........ its easy man
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: KnightMario on February 04, 2012, 10:58:43 PM
I never knew you could do 2 and 3. how do you do those?

inb4blackjaxmakes :srs: faceatme.


That's right :srs:
Post a help thread

Wouldn't you just delete the object while the MDL0 is expanded?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 04, 2012, 11:01:18 PM
Wouldn't you just delete the object while the MDL0 is expanded?
that is how its done :vyse:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Why can't you help me out? I'm a n00b at model editing since I just started. I'd like to know #3, and I don't know how.
Ninja, I've done the delete object thing I just think you shouldn't have to that.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P