Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KnightMario on February 04, 2012, 11:04:51 PM
Why can't you help me out? I'm a n00b at model editing since I just started. I'd like to know #3, and I don't know how.
Ninja, I've done the delete object thing I just think you shouldn't have to that.

what ur asking for is deleting vertice's thats attached to the bone... u cant do that
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

1. they said you can do it.
2. wouldn't be basicly scaling it to 0?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on February 04, 2012, 11:09:45 PM
1. they said you can do it.
2. wouldn't be basicly scaling it to 0?

1 - they? who's "they"? lol
2 - lol no
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

what about the way they removed mario's mustache? (in the vertex section)
and they is supposed to be he, which is blackjax.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on February 04, 2012, 11:12:58 PM
what about the way they removed mario's mustache? (in the vertex section)
and they is supposed to be he, which is blackjax.

That wasn't done in Brawlbox
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: KnightMario on February 04, 2012, 11:12:58 PM
what about the way they removed mario's mustache? (in the vertex section)
and they is supposed to be he, which is blackjax.

Quote from: Sky Grounder on February 04, 2012, 11:13:44 PM
That wasn't done in Brawlbox
^ this.... they got rid of his moustache by hex editing
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

There's a polygon deleter program that's pretty old.
IIRC, the moustache is part of another polygon.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


>.>
<.<
Just curious...but...have you made any progress on the PSA editor?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Will the hurtbox editing be fixed in this new release by any chance?
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

February 04, 2012, 11:32:08 PM #8799 Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 11:40:59 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 04, 2012, 11:23:18 PM
>.>
<.<
Just curious...but...have you made any progress on the PSA editor?

Nope

Quote from: frostymm on February 04, 2012, 11:31:22 PM
Will the hurtbox editing be fixed in this new release?

What happened to v0.65b Beta's hurtbox editor?
Edit: Fixed, just had to capitalize a b.

Yo BJ, just dropping by to say that you keep doing a great job on your projects and I'll keep trying to do a good job on mine. :D

Speaking of my projects.... :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, I have NO idea why she grows that big in an animation frame when she's normal sized in a frame zero. um...help?

Why are you talking about your stuff here?

This is his thread, not your's.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Yeah!!! It's time for me to try the ownage that you have made!
EDIT: you might wanna change the topic name from b to c.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I released it like, 5 minutes ago. :srs: