Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.


I want BB to be able to properly preview a lot of character's eyes X-)

Brawlbox 0.65c does add metals perfectly, if somebody cares.

Anyway, there's something weird I noticed, and not only with 0.65c, but 0.65b beta too.

Some materials get ignored sometimes, unless another names is given. It's weird, but words like 'mouth' or 'eye' got ignored in some test I made. Mouth000 and eye000 worked instead, and, after renaming them back, everything was still fine.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

In the beta, mario's eyes were perfect but now they're showing the skin instead of the white part of the eyewhite.
Fix please? It's bad for cspers like me.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on February 05, 2012, 06:16:49 PM
Brawlbox 0.65c does add metals perfectly, if somebody cares.

Anyway, there's something weird I noticed, and not only with 0.65c, but 0.65b beta too.

Some materials get ignored sometimes, unless another names is given. It's weird, but words like 'mouth' or 'eye' got ignored in some test I made. Mouth000 and eye000 worked instead, and, after renaming them back, everything was still fine.

That's weird, idk why that would happen.

Quote from: KnightMario on February 05, 2012, 07:37:46 PM
In the beta, mario's eyes were perfect but now they're showing the skin instead of the white part of the eyewhite.
Fix please? It's bad for cspers like me.


I'm currently in the process of updating the model previewer.
You're gonna have to wait.

now is possible the draw effect? how? and any way to make black shaders?

Quote from: Nasca Corp on February 05, 2012, 07:43:55 PM
now is possible the draw effect? how? and any way to make black shaders?

It's all possible to do in-game, but it doesn't display in the model previewer yet.

That stinks...

Do you think you would do something to make a function to apply a translation fix in edit all? It would be like you loaded an animation with the right translation and then it would apply to all? I don't know how hard it would be, but it SHOULD probably not be too difficult, seeing what you've done with the program. And please don't make the  :srs: face at me if you can't, I just would really appreciate if you did, since it would take REALLY long to make my hack without it, since I have to apply it to almost every animation, but I can't rig the model for the animations.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on February 05, 2012, 08:19:00 PM
That stinks...

Do you think you would do something to make a function to apply a translation fix in edit all? It would be like you loaded an animation with the right translation and then it would apply to all? I don't know how hard it would be, but it SHOULD probably not be too difficult, seeing what you've done with the program. And please don't make the  :srs: face at me if you can't, I just would really appreciate if you did, since it would take REALLY long to make my hack without it, since I have to apply it to almost every animation, but I can't rig the model for the animations.


You already can. :srs:

*facepalm*
Anyways how?

Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

this is from a convo i had with pervy for a nice idea i had... :srs:

QuoteDemonslayerx8: kno wat would be nice....
Epic Pervy: what o-o
Demonslayerx8: an "AutoAddTransparency"
Epic Pervy: lol yeah
Demonslayerx8: i just went through like...
Demonslayerx8: 10 materials
Epic Pervy: but 
Epic Pervy: that would also require alot of control o-o
Demonslayerx8: hmmm
Demonslayerx8: true
Epic Pervy: otherwise
Epic Pervy: BAM
Epic Pervy: it's a ghsot
Epic Pervy: *gets ideas*
Demonslayerx8: maybe have it ask u "would u like to add transparency to the following materials that uses this texture?" for whenever u import/replace a texture
Epic Pervy: but then
Epic Pervy: you also need to control HOW transparent,
Epic Pervy: full, half, quater?
Demonslayerx8: good point...
Demonslayerx8: srs/
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: KnightMario on February 05, 2012, 08:40:46 PM
*facepalm*
Anyways how?



Quote from: The Opening Post on December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM
- "Edit All" button on BRRES nodes
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This button includes:
  - Porting all animations

February 05, 2012, 09:07:12 PM #8832 Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 09:10:35 PM by DSX8™
.... y the hell am i getting this error? :srs:

Quote************** Exception Text **************
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
  at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.MDL0GroupNode.Parse(MDL0Node model)
  at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.MDL0Node.OnPopulate()
  at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.ResourceNode.Populate(Int32 levels)
  at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.MDL0Node.OnInitialize()
  at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.ResourceNode.Initialize(ResourceNode parent, DataSource origSource, DataSource uncompSource)
  at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.NodeFactory.FromSource(ResourceNode parent, DataSource source)
  at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.BRESGroupNode.OnPopulate()
  at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.ResourceNode.Populate(Int32 levels)
  at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.BRESGroupNode.OnInitialize()
  at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.ResourceNode.Initialize(ResourceNode parent, DataSource origSource, DataSource uncompSource)
  at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.BRESNode.OnPopulate()
  at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.ResourceNode.get_Children()
  at BrawlBox.BaseWrapper.OnExpand()
  at BrawlBox.ResourceTree.OnBeforeExpand(TreeViewCancelEventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.TvnExpanding(NMTREEVIEW* nmtv)
  at System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.WmNotify(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.WndProc(Message& m)
  at BrawlBox.ResourceTree.WndProc(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 05, 2012, 09:07:12 PM
.... y the hell am i getting this error? :srs:

The index was outside the bounds of the array. :af:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 05, 2012, 09:08:38 PM
The index was outside the bounds of the array. :af:
............
but the model was fine last night after i did tests to it... i didnt make any changes to it after the test! :rage:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady