Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: pikazz on February 07, 2012, 04:51:54 PM
hate being sick in a week,

what exactly did I missed about 65c? :srs:
u sir have missed alot.... :srs:

but ya... check wat Xiggah said :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

is it possible now to export a mdl0 and keeping the skin modifier???
cuz i found a way to do it...

instead of using mariokart64n's script to "fix" the dae, just flip the normals...

By the way I've got another small useless feature done, switching between rotate bone and translate bone. I need to hurry up and learn how to parse files already...

Quote from: jokekid on February 07, 2012, 07:37:33 PM
is it possible now to export a mdl0 and keeping the skin modifier???
cuz i found a way to do it...

instead of using mariokart64n's script to "fix" the dae, just flip the normals...

I think that's always been do-able, but I'm not sure if they were an automated skin modifier or not.

Quote from: jokekid on February 07, 2012, 07:37:33 PM
is it possible now to export a mdl0 and keeping the skin modifier???
cuz i found a way to do it...

instead of using mariokart64n's script to "fix" the dae, just flip the normals...

Are you able to import and replace bones while keeping a skin modifier as well? Bones made with AiS don't work.

Quote from: Xiggah on February 07, 2012, 08:29:46 PM
By the way I've got another small useless feature done, switching between rotate bone and translate bone. I need to hurry up and learn how to parse files already...


What do you mean by "Switch?"


Quote from: Spex130 on February 07, 2012, 08:39:22 PM
Are you able to import and replace bones while keeping a skin modifier as well? Bones made with AiS don't work.

What do you mean by "Switch?"

As in Press Tab and the rotate gizmo (orb thingy) turns into a translate gizmo (axis thingy with three arrows) and vice-versa. Both are still there, it just cycles between them rather than having to hold a button.

That's pretty cool!

Is there a translate gizmo in the latest release? Even if there isn't that's still pretty cool!


Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 07, 2012, 04:22:01 AM
The hitboxes will have an option to display when they're called or all the time in the current sub/action when the animation plays. The whole moveset file will be rebuilt, so you won't have to worry about the filesize continually increasing. PSA doesn't rebuild the file, it just adds new sub/actions you make to the end of the file if it can't fit it into the space it was in before.


I wonder if they would make :like: button like facebook for this site T_T

posts like this needs over 9,000 likes <3

I'm hyped for this T_T... My bowser PSA will be so fun!

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 07, 2012, 04:22:01 AM
The hitboxes will have an option to display when they're called or all the time in the current sub/action when the animation plays. The whole moveset file will be rebuilt, so you won't have to worry about the filesize continually increasing. PSA doesn't rebuild the file, it just adds new sub/actions you make to the end of the file if it can't fit it into the space it was in before.
so that means no more crappy psa limits?? if it rebuilds the pac file i bet characters like samus and zss will have much more psa potencial xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Not exactly, but it makes adding actions while removing others not increase the filesize.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Has anybody else noticed that NodeMix changes dramatically in size randomly?
Yoko's NodeMix froze the game because it was about 95,000 bytes in length, then I rebuilt the model and it went down to about 19,000 bytes, then I rebuilt it again and it went up to about 39,000 bytes. Then I rebuilt the model AGAIN and it went back down to about 19,000 bytes. Now the model works in-game.

I gotta fix that, it's done that ever since the first release...

No other variables to go off of? That'll be hard to test for....

Quote from: Xiggah on February 08, 2012, 03:11:15 AM
No other variables to go off of? That'll be hard to test for....

I'd check _influences.Clean(); and _influences.Sort();
I think that repeat influences need to be remapped.
I don't know how influences would be generated just by opening a model though...
In fact, you could try commenting those two lines out completely.

But yeah, NodeMix changes in size randomly.
Literally, you can change one value to something and then change it back, save, and NodeMix will change in size. Which shouldn't happen.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 08, 2012, 03:08:57 AM
Has anybody else noticed that NodeMix changes dramatically in size randomly?
Yoko's NodeMix froze the game because it was about 95,000 bytes in length, then I rebuilt the model and it went down to about 19,000 bytes, then I rebuilt it again and it went up to about 39,000 bytes. Then I rebuilt the model AGAIN and it went back down to about 19,000 bytes. Now the model works in-game.

I gotta fix that, it's done that ever since the first release...
oh i've noticed that in my Phoenix Wright... lol... starts off low, then each save it makes it go higher
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I see what you mean, that needs some looking into. But that only happens when reimporting with MDL0: it throws an error reimporting daes. :notimp:

One humble suggestion that I would have mentioned before if I didn't realize that this wasn't how it worked: