Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I wouldn't mind giving teaching a shot.... but I do need to learn about parsing files myself. My coding can only go as far as the Brawlbox interface without any actual knowledge about Brawl's files. BlackJax, livestream file parsing >.>

Please do. A lot of people will do it, regardless of their knowledge. Just remember to make it very informational and easy to learn. Wouldn't want people to be told something and not understand it.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

Quote from: Xiggah on February 12, 2012, 04:09:45 AM
I wouldn't mind giving teaching a shot.... but I do need to learn about parsing files myself. My coding can only go as far as the Brawlbox interface without any actual knowledge about Brawl's files. BlackJax, livestream file parsing >.>
Quote from: Volt_Storm_7 on February 12, 2012, 04:16:49 AM
Please do. A lot of people will do it, regardless of their knowledge. Just remember to make it very informational and easy to learn. Wouldn't want people to be told something and not understand it.

Alright I'll try livestreaming coding again tomorrow I guess.

I'd wait and make a different thread Before you do that. Try to get it sitewide and even on SWF Informed  before you try to teach. Get what you want you want to talk about Written down and ready。So you talk about what you're going to talk about and be organized, last thing you want is to have a wtf am I talking about moment. XD
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

Quote from: Volt_Storm_7 on February 12, 2012, 04:49:29 AM
I'd wait and make a different thread Before you do that. Try to get it sitewide and even on SWF Informed  before you try to teach. Get what you want you want to talk about Written down and ready。So you talk about what you're going to talk about and be organized, last thing you want is to have a wtf am I talking about moment. XD

I'd rather not have it be a huge deal like scheduled classes and things. I don't have a mic either atm.

Happy 600 pages you little [censored].

You still aren't ready for that Ikaros + Dubstep mix I got for ya bro.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 12, 2012, 05:00:36 AM
Happy 600 pages you little [censored].

You still aren't ready for that Ikaros + Dubstep mix I got for ya bro.

LOL the BRS + Dubstep one was so badass though! How much more badass can it get? :srs:

Almost over 9000 posts too.



Hello. Just wondering: Can Brawlbox .65c edit the Attributes of a character (e.g. FitCaptain)? I can see the Attributes section and change the numbers in it, but saving the .pac won't have the Attributes show any changes. I feel like I'm doing something wrong, but I don't know what it is.

Quote from: SDM on February 12, 2012, 06:27:22 AM
Hello. Just wondering: Can Brawlbox .65c edit the Attributes of a character (e.g. FitCaptain)? I can see the Attributes section and change the numbers in it, but saving the .pac won't have the Attributes show any changes. I feel like I'm doing something wrong, but I don't know what it is.

Nope, not yet.

There's a lot of lurkers here: someone tell me how to parse a file :(

dude, that model previewer looks like a [censored]ing professional program!
u'll have to explain what everthing does once its released, cuz its a mayor change!

Quote from: jokekid on February 12, 2012, 10:57:25 AMdude, that model previewer looks like a [censored] professional program! u'll have to explain what everthing does once its released, cuz its a mayor change!
indeed looks like a professional program now
also will do my idea if hide 1 or more bones in model preview and then copy/paste a frame it will not paste the copied frames on these bones there is hiden
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later