Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KnightMario on March 21, 2012, 12:16:13 AM
Yes!
but you said you wouldn't do it...

The vertex set importer is for SHP0. It won't even be linked to an object in the MDL0.

Quote from: KnightMario on March 21, 2012, 12:16:13 AM
Yes!
but you said you wouldn't do it...
lol fail.... if ur thinking bout doing vertexing in BB, ur wrong, he's not doing that.. he's only doing it for SHP0 only
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

but... but...
phooey!
but why won't you do it? it won't be useless or anywhere near it!
and happy 2200 post.
ant to the ninja, I don't want to vertex in brawlbox, just to import for duplicated objects and stuff...
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

The best work done in brawl box in a while. With this I will finally be able to edit models withought tedious  re-importing a model a smaller size through szs modifier. By the way, their is a certain folder called external, the files within it are blank, what exactly type of files are they?

Quote from: Manki on March 21, 2012, 01:24:28 AM
The best work done in brawl box in a while. With this I will finally be able to edit models withought tedious  re-importing a model a smaller size through szs modifier. By the way, their is a certain folder called external, the files within it are blank, what exactly type of files are they?

I've seen it myself, but I have no idea. From what I know, the "external" folder isn't even programmed into Brawlbox...

Actually, could you supply me with a file that has an external folder in it?

Quote from: KnightMario on March 21, 2012, 12:34:08 AM
and happy 2200 post.

Thank you! :af:



Hey guys, this is BigOto2 from the Mario Kart Wii hacking community. I see you are very close to the next release, which by my understanding can edit MKWii's version of SRT0 and PAT0 files! This is a major step in the right direction for us as only a few have managed custom SRT0 animation before who are not saying how they did it. Animated boost pads, arrow signs, traffic signals, and quite a few other visual elements like these would now be possible. I'm just checking in to confirm this understanding and thank you all for being the gods of Nintendo's model files!

Quote from: BigOto2 on March 21, 2012, 02:43:56 AM
Hey guys, this is BigOto2 from the Mario Kart Wii hacking community. I see you are very close to the next release, which by my understanding can edit MKWii's version of SRT0 and PAT0 files! This is a major step in the right direction for us as only a few have managed custom SRT0 animation before who are not saying how they did it. Animated boost pads, arrow signs, traffic signals, and quite a few other visual elements like these would now be possible. I'm just checking in to confirm this understanding and thank you all for being the gods of Nintendo's model files!
yes all of it has been confirmed by the god himself known as blackjax ;D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

What is hilarious is that WHILE I was typing up that post, he signed up for the MKW forum and confirmed it on there. I'm really excited to get all sorts of animated stuff in my custom tracks! The one I'm working on now is set on the Moon...

i'm getting this error when importing a .dae....


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


all the verts are skinned and everything... what could be causing this?

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 21, 2012, 07:12:44 AM
i'm getting this error when importing a .dae....


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


all the verts are skinned and everything... what could be causing this?
u might have an object in ur skin.. lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: Nanobuds on March 21, 2012, 07:12:44 AM
i'm getting this error when importing a .dae....


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


all the verts are skinned and everything... what could be causing this?

A vertex has to have some kind of problem with its influence (its weight(s)) if you get an error like that.



Hey... can somebody send or tell me the name of a file that contains an SCN0 that has a fog entry with an Unknown value that's not 0xE0000000? I think they're keyframe usage flags...

SCN0 uses keyframes for something and also uses some sort of array of RGBA colors linked to lights with Unknown11 as the offset.

Also, SCN0 includes null entries that weren't parsed, but now they are. In order to finish the rebuilder completely though, I need to figure out what uses keyframes and a color array and how, meaning I need a wide variety of SCN0s. :O

Another thing, in "External" BRES group nodes, there's some kind of file type called RASD. The node is recognized and shows but that's about it so far.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on March 21, 2012, 11:07:04 PM
A vertex has to have some kind of problem with its influence (its weight(s)) if you get an error like that.



Hey... can somebody send or tell me the name of a file that contains an SCN0 that has a fog entry with an Unknown value that's not 0xE0000000? I think they're keyframe usage flags...

SCN0 uses keyframes for something and also uses some sort of array of RGBA colors linked to lights with Unknown11 as the offset.

Also, SCN0 includes null entries that weren't parsed, but now they are. In order to finish the rebuilder completely though, I need to figure out what uses keyframes and a color array and how, meaning I need a wide variety of SCN0s. :O

Another thing, in "External" BRES group nodes, there's some kind of file type called RASD. The node is recognized and shows but that's about it so far.
i have a couple of V5 SCN0's that i can give ya... even i myself am trying to get those working in brawl, but meh no luck so far from hexing lolz.. only thing i can find is the Version number, frames, and loop point.. well also the lightset, ambient, fog, and camera.. but thats only in the header >_>
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady