Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 63 Guests are viewing this topic.

______________________________________________________________________________________
Off Topic:

I managed to load up the demo map! Will post screens and tut!


Edit:




Ta daa!

Here is a save to load up the SS Demo test map on the wii.

http://www.cantilux.net/files6/1696143006.zip

Simply place it in a sd card in (Whatever sd card your using):\private\wii\title 

Copy it to your wii, run Skyward Sword with the save.

Enjoy the demo test map!

______________________________________________________________________________________

Cant wait.... with the new version I can just taste all of the things I will be able to finally modify.


is the tristripper still giving you problems?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

My current project has some problems....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


^There seems to be some shading problems with this character...
I am missing one texture, I'll look into that and see what happens.

By the way, don't pay any attention to the hands/wrists. Those are NOT 100% Rigged yet XP

Oh, and I didn't move pits bones at all, or at least I'm pretty sure I didn't move any of the important ones that would make guy look messed up. Does it matter if I moved any of the bones that are NOT linked to guy's rig? As long as they are non-crucial ones, such as the have N or something?

Quote from: Naruto200Man on April 01, 2012, 12:20:53 AM
My current project has some problems....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


^There seems to be some shading problems with this character...
I am missing one texture, I'll look into that and see what happens.

By the way, don't pay any attention to the hands/wrists. Those are NOT 100% Rigged yet XP

Oh, and I didn't move pits bones at all, or at least I'm pretty sure I didn't move any of the important ones that would make guy look messed up. Does it matter if I moved any of the bones that are NOT linked to guy's rig? As long as they are non-crucial ones, such as the have N or something?
the HaveN bones r for items pal... dont move those >_>

and u didnt fix the normals on his face
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8™ on April 01, 2012, 12:28:29 AM
the HaveN bones r for items pal... dont move those >_>

and u didnt fix the normals on his face

Um I'm talking about the normals on his face/body/hands/wrists/feet. They should all be the same brightness as the eye polygon.

as for moving bones, I meant moving ones that aren't included in the rig, I know about have N bones. I mean like pits wings?

Quote from: Naruto200Man on April 01, 2012, 12:32:41 AM
Um I'm talking about the normals on his face/body/hands/wrists/feet. They should all be the same brightness as the eye polygon.

as for moving bones, I meant moving ones that aren't included in the rig, I know about have N bones. I mean like pits wings?
yeah u need to edit his normals in 3ds max if u want it all matched up

add "Edit Normals" modifier before the skin modifier, and work from that.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Okay...so what am I supposed to do with the normals in 3DS Max then? *facepalm*
I'm not an expert like you u know XD

Quote from: Naruto200Man on April 01, 2012, 12:55:08 AMOkay...so what am I suppawsed to do with the normals in 3DS Max then? *facepalm* I'm not an expurrt like you u know XD
That's got to be the worst way to spell "expurrt" I've ever seen.
In the modifiers panel, create a "Normals" modifier. Then select "Unify Normals". This probably won't fix it entirely, so you will probably have to select inverted-normal polygons within one of the viewpurrts and flip them from the right-click menu.

EDIT: nvm, some mod trickery is afoot. p.e.r = per
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

^it isn't his fault exp3rt showed up like expert. It's the admins' joke for April 1st.

Now, question for Blackjax. Can you add the option to viem more than one model at the same time AND have them play the animation so there's less guessing in oneslot size mods?

Quote from: Friedslick6 on April 01, 2012, 10:18:05 PM
That's got to be the worst way to spell "expurrt" I've ever seen.
In the modifiers panel, create a "Normals" modifier. Then select "Unify Normals". This probably won't fix it entirely, so you will probably have to select inverted-normal polygons within one of the viewpurrts and flip them from the right-click menu.

EDIT: nvm, some mod trickery is afoot. p.e.r = purr

lol aww, it didn't take me that long to notice it was a joke >_>
as for the normal thing thanks for the tip.
I'm just going to start from scratch for now, it'll be much easier to finish the rigging but now I've got to figure out how to fix the clipping issues when he animates XP

Quote from: Anonymous on April 01, 2012, 10:25:38 PM
Now, question for Blackjax. Can you add the option to viem murre than one model at the same time AND have them play the animation so there's less guessing in oneslot size mods?

Done

Hey BJ what percentage of completion would u say the new brawl box is at?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on April 01, 2012, 11:21:24 PM
Hey BJ what purrcentage of completion would u say the new brawl box is at?

I could get it out later tonight... as long as ev3rything goes according to plan
...and if I can get the tristripp3r to work.

 :happy: fantastic
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I hope that's not an April Fools joke - I am so impatient when it comes to FINALLY be editing SRT0 after a year of wanting it. Great work everyone!  :)