Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I'd volunteer too BJ, but, you know me and coding. If you ever need any of us though I'm SURE we'd be glad to help.

...I want to be able to save Colors Files....*sniff*


I'd beta test although I have no technical knowledge of the animation files other than what they do, and I don't do Brawl anyway which uses SCN0 much more than MKWii as far as I know.

Also, what does VIS0 do, and why isn't it in MKWii? I'm just curious here.

Quote from: BigOto2 on April 03, 2012, 12:20:39 AM
I'd beta test although I have no technical knowledge of the animation files other than what they do, and I don't do Brawl anyway which uses SCN0 much more than MKWii as far as I know.

Also, what does VIS0 do, and why isn't it in MKWii? I'm just curious here.
VIS0 is for bone visability, and if there's a bone u want to show or not show, then use VIS0 to make it show or not.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

...and you link objects to those bones so that those objects disappear and appear when you want them to.

Anyway, I've got Tock for the MKWii stuff so don't worry about it. XD
Besides, I know a lot of you just want the beta so you can just use it for like, whatev instead of actually test EVERYTHING. :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 03, 2012, 12:28:50 AM
...and you link objects to those bones so that those objects disappear and appear when you want them to.

Anyway, I've got Tock for the MKWii stuff so don't worry about it. XD
Besides, I know a lot of you just want the beta so you can just use it for like, whatev instead of actually test EVERYTHING. :srs:
Orly? i wanted to test the SCN0 stuff
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on April 03, 2012, 12:31:39 AM
Orly? i wanted to test the SCN0 stuff

Well you can't really test anything in SCN0 until those bit flags are completely figured out. It's the last thing stopping me from rebuilding the file.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 03, 2012, 12:34:35 AM
Well you can't really test anything in SCN0 until those bit flags are completely figured out. It's the last thing stopping me from rebuilding the file.
oh damn... well i dont kno anything about bit flags.. >_>
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I've looked into SCN0 a bit, but I don't even know what a bit flag is <_<
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Normally I actually don't do beta testing, since it is so buggy and I'd rather wait for a glitchless version. Sorry if I seemed to just want it early, I'm not that kind of impatient person, but I know Tock will do a great job of it since he knows pretty much everything related to MKWii's animation files.

Bit flags aren't really that hard, once you know how they work.



(Note - some of these notes may be wrong)

           Flags 1
           0000 0000 0000 0111 - Unknown 1 (3 )
           0000 0000 0011 1000 - EndPoints fixed in order, bits right to left
           0000 0000 0100 0000 - Fixed Lighting
           0000 0000 1000 0000 - Unknown 2
           0000 0111 0000 0000 - StartPoints fixed in order, bits right to left
           0011 1000 0000 0000 - Unknown 3 (3)
           0100 0000 0000 0000 - Unknown 4
           1000 0000 0000 0000 - Unknown

           Flags 2
           0000 0000 0000 0001 - Do not use Unk6 - 8
           0000 0000 0000 0010 - Use Unk10
           0000 0000 0000 0100 - Unknown
           0000 0000 0000 1000 - Use Unk11 - 12
           0000 0000 0001 0000 - Unknown
           0000 0000 0010 0000 - Unknown

You just have to look for patterns.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 03, 2012, 12:46:20 AM
Bit flags aren't really that hard, once you know how they work.



(Note - some of these notes may be wrong)

           Flags 1
           0000 0000 0000 0111 - Unknown 1 (3 )
           0000 0000 0011 1000 - EndPoints fixed in order, bits right to left
           0000 0000 0100 0000 - Fixed Lighting
           0000 0000 1000 0000 - Unknown 2
           0000 0111 0000 0000 - StartPoints fixed in order, bits right to left
           0011 1000 0000 0000 - Unknown 3 (3)
           0100 0000 0000 0000 - Unknown 4
           1000 0000 0000 0000 - Unknown

           Flags 2
           0000 0000 0000 0001 - Do not use Unk6 - 8
           0000 0000 0000 0010 - Use Unk10
           0000 0000 0000 0100 - Unknown
           0000 0000 0000 1000 - Use Unk11 - 12
           0000 0000 0001 0000 - Unknown
           0000 0000 0010 0000 - Unknown

You just have to look for patterns.
hmm i see... btw have u looked into MiscData[30] yet? i've been curious as to wat it is
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 03, 2012, 12:28:50 AM
Besides, I know a lot of you just want the beta so you can just use it for like, whatev instead of actually test EVERYTHING. :srs:

Lol. Smart man.

Good luck with that, yeah?


I can't be a beta tester, the one guy who's actually tried (and failed) helping in Brawlbox? I'm insulted. :>.>:

Quote from: DSX8 on April 03, 2012, 12:50:54 AM
hmm i see... btw have u looked into MiscData[30] yet? i've been curious as to wat it is

I want to know as well.

I'll give you a head start. It's an SCLA [53 43 4C 41] file  :af2:

inb4thatsworthless

Quote from: Xiggah on April 03, 2012, 01:38:04 AM
I can't be a beta tester, the one guy who's actually tried (and failed) helping in Brawlbox? I'm insulted. :>.>:

Well you could be a beta tester if you calmly volunteered :af: