Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 03, 2012, 01:39:58 AM
Well you could be a beta tester if you calmly volunteered :af:
I'll give the calmness a shot. Might take a little while :P
(Not really insulted, I've been gone for ages anyways)

Alright, im serious now and ready to learn. Could I please be a beta tester?

Quote from: Manki on April 03, 2012, 03:13:27 AM
Alright, im serious now and ready to learn. Could I please be a beta tester?

Eh, sure. But you're the last one. :srs:
There's a lot of new stuff to try out anyway

Can I be a beta tester t-*shot*

anyway, I'm here to report a bug.

I was replacing CSPs. When I came to the CSS, I found that all the portraits were gray. I also found that the character selection names were missing.

I think that Brawlbox is having trouble rebuilding 2D MDL0s. Will this be fixed in the new brawlbox?

How's the programming going with Brawlbox anyways? Sorry I can't help you with Brawlbox all that much.

Quote from: Innerscope on April 03, 2012, 04:13:45 AM
Can I be a beta tester t-*shot*

anyway, I'm here to report a bug.

I was replacing CSPs. When I came to the CSS, I found that all the portraits were gray. I also found that the character selection names were missing.

I think that Brawlbox is having trouble rebuilding 2D MDL0s. Will this be fixed in the new brawlbox?
from what i kno, BB 66 will be able to rebuild 2D MDL0's
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 03, 2012, 03:32:27 AM
Eh, sure. But you're the last one. :srs:
There's a lot of new stuff to try out anyway
Damn, too late :srs:

Quote from: DSX8 on April 03, 2012, 12:50:54 AM
hmm i see... btw have u looked into MiscData[30] yet? i've been curious as to wat it is
Well I have... and I do have some (maybe) useful notes on it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?idyi9xtaoynp2a8

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

now I'm mad

my connection was unstable since 1:00 yesterday >:O
and I have to work today through wednesday T.T

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Sky Grounder on April 03, 2012, 10:19:45 AM
Damn, too late :srs:
Well I have... and I do have some (maybe) useful notes on it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?idyi9xtaoynp2a8

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


interesting find o.o

doesnt look like it uses any frames.. but hmm... im not sure wat SCLA even stands for..

maybe their for classic mode? *shrugs*
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on April 03, 2012, 11:16:35 AM
interesting find o.o

doesnt look like it uses any frames.. but hmm... im not sure wat SCLA even stands for..

maybe their for classic mode? *shrugs*
SCLA... At least it's a stage file like STPM and STDT, and every stage has one, but I don't really have any idea what use it has.
It's not an animation format that's for sure.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm open to suggestions for what it can do though :)
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

*pops in thread for the first time*

So... whats all workin 100%?

And I hear that this version is gonna have something that lowers file size... is that le true? Cause I feel Wolverine quickly approching the PSA file size limit.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 03, 2012, 02:01:47 PM
*pops in thread for the first time*

So... whats all workin 100%?

And I hear that this version is gonna have something that lowers file size... is that le true? Cause I feel Wolverine quickly approching the PSA file size limit.
not for lowering psa filesize is for models only
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hm... well that should still help Wolverine out a bit. :)
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

What are you talking about Carnage? It's been stated many times that PSA file size will be lower in this version because UNLIKE Project Smash Attacks it actually rebuilds the file properly instead of just appending any changes.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on April 03, 2012, 05:12:13 PM
What are you talking about Carnage? It's been stated many times that PSA file size will be lower in this version because UNLIKE Project Smash Attacks it actually rebuilds the file properly instead of just appending any changes.

Didn't BJ say that PSA editing wasn't going to be in this version...