Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Could someone send me a SCN0 with just a Fogs(NW4R) folder and a Fog0 file in it from Brawl?

MKWii only uses 1 SCN0 in their whole Files and there are only "Light" and "Camera" in it. One course (Mushroom Gorge) has Fog but its slot based. Because of that i think we make can have SCN0 Fog in our tracks too =).

I kinda need the link to brawlbox v0.66 because i want to be able to edit shaders and everything.

Quote from: Brandondorf9999 on April 04, 2012, 07:19:20 PM
I kinda need the link to brawlbox v0.66 because i want to be able to edit shaders and everything.

Me too because I'm trying to edit Delfino Plaza so that I can put the Grand Pianta Statue by using the object importer without any UV mess ups.

i dont think v0.66 is done so why ask?
the title say it coming so its not uploaded
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on April 04, 2012, 07:43:02 PM
i dont think v0.66 is done so why ask?
the title say it coming so its not uploaded
Ok I'll wait until it is uploaded.

Oh and i also need to find the shaders which make the characters into a false character with purple shading.

Will the new brawlbox include support for the physics files in the motionetcs?

Quote from: Innerscope on April 04, 2012, 09:46:54 PM
Will the new brawlbox include support for the physics files in the motionetcs?
if u mean the Havok editing.. he still needs to figure out the strings for it
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on April 04, 2012, 09:51:30 PM
if u mean the Havok editing.. he still needs to figure out the strings for it

And practically everything else

Quote from: E-scope12 on April 04, 2012, 11:27:37 AM
I hope this version doesn't crash.
Quote from: Brandondorf9999 on April 04, 2012, 07:19:20 PM
I kinda need the link to brawlbox v0.66 because i want to be able to edit shaders and everything.

I lol'd

Quote from: Tock on April 04, 2012, 12:09:40 PM
Could someone send me a SCN0 with just a Fogs(NW4R) folder and a Fog0 file in it from Brawl?

MKWii only uses 1 SCN0 in their whole Files and there are only "Light" and "Camera" in it. One course (Mushroom Gorge) has Fog but its slot based. Because of that i think we make can have SCN0 Fog in our tracks too =).

Open up any of these stages and you'll find at least one SCN0 in it.

hey bj... :/
IK this isn't the appropriate place to talk about this,
but I never heard your thoughts about me being able to read/write ints/floats of any byte length >_>
(floats aren't finished yet (IEEE/IBM formatting is a pain))

and I must state, I'm working on a method to make UMC able to work with mods
(say if you have a function you'd like to add to UMC, or would like to improve an internal function)
^I may even approve of that and officially add it with credits to you ;)

I need Ideas though... (1 man can't think of everything)
^reply on my thread (UMC future discussions) plz :/
again... (read line 2)

EDIT: reason I talk about it here is cause no-one seems to pay any attention to my thread ;_;

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on April 05, 2012, 02:21:32 AM
hey bj... :/
IK this isn't the appropriate place to talk about this,
but I never heard your thoughts about me being able to read/write ints/floats of any byte length >_>
(floats aren't finished yet (IEEE/IBM formatting is a pain))

and I must state, I'm working on a method to make UMC able to work with mods
(say if you have a function you'd like to add to UMC, or would like to improve an internal function)
^I may even approve of that and officially add it with credits to you ;)

I need Ideas though... (1 man can't think of everything)
^reply on my thread (UMC future discussions) plz :/
again... (read line 2)

EDIT: reason I talk about it here is cause no-one seems to pay any attention to my thread ;_;

It's a miracle!

Quote from: Nico on April 05, 2012, 04:03:17 AMIt's a miracle!

BlackJax96, I remember sending you a message when I used the MDL0 object importer on the background of Delfino Plaza & when I exported it as mdl0, I checked & it was some of the object's UV's that got messed up, how do I fix the object's UV's?


Quote from: Xiggah on April 05, 2012, 09:51:50 PM
BlackJax96/Nico/Furry, why is the first post so furry?

April Fool's day [censored]ed it up and it didn't revert.
._.

There, I went through every single word and fixed it. :srs:

Quote from: Nico on April 05, 2012, 04:03:17 AM
It's a miracle!
first off...
Nico?????????? :/

anyways...
yea... I'll hit up the floats later... heh
right now the floats support just 4 or 8 bytes...
(it gives you an error if any other number) :P

heh... it's for future file use anyways XD
since no current file uses 5 byte IEEE float values :3
it's all currently pseudo...

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.