Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

4:00 kc-mm time.
need to spam brawl vault soon.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Nico on April 09, 2012, 10:29:40 PM
In approximately 9,060 seconds or something like that
:o

*jumps for joy and hits a brick*
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

a.k.a, you act like mario. :P (jumps and hits bricks, a dur)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

indeed... except that brick came out of no where and cracked my skull
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Nico on April 09, 2012, 10:29:40 PM
In approximately 9,060 seconds or something like that
So it should be... released in 2 hours o.o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


woops, thinking 960 in my head.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

The way SRT0 scales textures is pretty weird... X is scaled from the left and Y is scaled like a quadratic formula away from the top. :srs:
It displays Toon Link's eyes correctly in Wait3 though so that's the way SRT0 scales... :/

6:00 kc-mm time.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

You can't add SHP0 entries in the viewer yet but you can manually by opening the actual SHP0 and right clicking the nodes.
I will you if you ask me "why can't I add SHP0 entries." :srs:

Quote from: KnightMario on April 09, 2012, 11:28:25 PM
6:00 kc-mm time.
so

to make it so people know the time.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P



Quote from: Nico on April 09, 2012, 11:46:28 PM
if people need the time, they will look at a clock.
Or their watch :af:
Oh wait. That is a clock :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



All I have to say is that this is the most hilarious suspense-tornado I've seen before someone is about to release something everyone wants.