Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BigOto2 on April 09, 2012, 11:51:22 PM
All I have to say is that this is the most hilarious suspense-tornado I've seen before someone is about to release something everyone wants.
hah trust me... it can be like a roller coaster! :o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

No, it's more of a tornado, because everyone is chaotically running in circles around Nico while spitting out the most random pointless comments in hopes of it speeding up his release of 0.66. :)

Quote from: BigOto2 on April 09, 2012, 11:51:22 PM
All I have to say is that this is the most hilarious suspense-tornado I've seen before someone is about to release something everyone wants.

it was even worse with the model importer man
go back about 300 pages lol

If it isn't released in two hours I will jump off the eiffel tower. Don't let me jump off the eiffel tower!

Edit:
Still getting unable to open file for write access error.... :srs:

Quote from: Nico on April 09, 2012, 11:55:49 PMit was even worse with the model importer man go back about 300 pages lol
I was there too XD

this ain't nothin :3

I ain't pestering him about it though...
IK what he's going through XDD


also...
I can't be on long...

my idiot mother decided to turn up the thermostat to 80 deg 3 days ago >:O
(our electric bill will soar)
read what's up if you like:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

so yea... I won't be on my compy too often >_<

EDIT:
hey manki, try moving the file to a new location. XDD

honestly, this issue has nothing to do with brbx.
(it's been discussed way too many times) D:

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Somehow I always code things in faster right before release. :srs:
It's like subconscious adrenaline and I don't feel rushed either... I just code lots of things really fast lol

From what I can tell (and the fact that it says so) there's no way to send models (at least, not with armature) from Blender to Brawlbox. Is there any potential workaround, or fix? I'd prefer not to use 3DSMax for a variety of reasons. I'm aware it's not possible to apply the skin modifier since, well, it doesn't exist, but surely there's a way to alter the file post-export in order to apply the modifier.
(sorry if this has already been answered elsewhere, a quick round of googling didn't seem to do much good.)

Got my popcorn and soda...I'm ready for this release! Lol but seriously I'm proud of ya BJ...keep up the good work!

Quote from: pie6nin on April 10, 2012, 12:38:16 AM
From what I can tell (and the fact that it says so) there's no way to send models (at least, not with armature) from Blender to Brawlbox. Is there any potential workaround, or fix? I'd prefer not to use 3DSMax for a variety of reasons. I'm aware it's not possible to apply the skin modifier since, well, it doesn't exist, but surely there's a way to alter the file post-export in order to apply the modifier.
(sorry if this has already been answered elsewhere, a quick round of googling didn't seem to do much good.)
As stated numerous times, BrawlBox's DAE importer is meant to be used for DAE's exported from 3DS Max.

You can get the program for free by getting the student version.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Segtendo Sakuraba on April 10, 2012, 12:39:30 AM
As stated numerous times, BrawlBox's DAE importer is meant to be used for DAE's exported from 3DS Max.

You can get the program for free by getting the student version.

Alright, fair enough.

Okay I bumped into some REFT images from another game that use palettes and I've parsed and applied the palette but you can't import textures with a palette yet. Replacing reft textures that use a palette seems to throw an error too but I'll fix that later.

Release in 14 mins :O

Hold onto your pants kids!
You may drop them!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


what exactly wll lthe new bb be abale to do
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i want it! :D
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.