Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ASF1nk on April 14, 2012, 09:34:34 AM
Compression isn't working yet.
after saving it in .66 open it in another BBox and change the compression of the ARC file to LZ77. (Don't use .65c)

Thank you so much! I was freaking out, and I thought I would have to replace everything one by one again....So when will it be workin (version #)? Because Brawlbox 0.66 is looking to incredibly interesting so far.

I should make a program that uses Brawlbox called the MDL0 editor.

Quote from: E-scope12 on April 14, 2012, 11:44:30 AM
Well I mean that the object's UV's change because that's weird because when I used the object importer in BrawlBox v0.65b beta & I exported the model, that's how it happened. Maybe they're too much polygons. Here are some images I took when I used the object importer in .65c
from Before
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I can't spot the differences lol

Quote from: SmashClash on April 14, 2012, 03:26:02 PM
Hey, BlackJax, when I drag a file onto BrawlBox v.66 it says "Open with BrawlBox v.65c".
Fix?

k

Quote from: Tcll on April 14, 2012, 11:45:35 AM
no, the model looks perfect in Brbx...
the lighting is inversed in brawl
(it looks as if the normals are reversed (they're not))
hey BJ...
might I suggest not taking it as a complaint,
but as a way to think up new ideas...

people want the viewer for what their interests are right??
SOOOO
why not make the viewer custom as to what it can display,
and then allow arrangemets as to custom positioning for the widgets.

I'm actually considering this for UGE
(but I'm stuck between that and preset layouts based on interest)
^I might just implament both >_>

I would implement a customizable interface but that would be a [censored] ton of work :srs:

Quote from: ASF1nk on April 14, 2012, 09:34:34 AM
Compression isn't working yet.
after saving it in .66 open it in another BBox and change the compression of the ARC file to LZ77. (Don't use .65c)

I'll fix the compression >:O Idk when or how it got messed up though

Quote from: E-scope12 on April 14, 2012, 04:53:11 PM
I should make a program that uses Brawlbox called the MDL0 editor.

You do that.

Edit: Can somebody tell me exact steps to actually break the compression of Common5.pac? Because I literally cannot get it to compress incorrectly. XD

Quote from: ASF1nk on April 14, 2012, 09:34:34 AM
Compression isn't working yet.
after saving it in .66 open it in another BBox and change the compression of the ARC file to LZ77. (Don't use .65c)
no wonder one of my imports was like 4.3 mb in size
anyways why not .65c again?

Quote from: Nico on April 14, 2012, 05:04:23 PM
Edit: Can somebody tell me exact steps to actually break the compression of Common5.pac? Because I literally cannot get it to compress incorrectly. XD

Common5.pac doesn't have compression.
Try sc_selcharacter.pac save it  and re-open it.
Skype: ASF1nk



Well v0.66b is all ready to go, I just need to get that scroll bar working without covering up the controls >.>
Oh and I would fix the compression issue but I can't get it to actually compress incorrectly so yeah >w> Ninja'd by ASF

I've been working on a Touhou remix that's due on Monday for Distant Phantasm so that's why progress has been slow.
I can post a link to it on youtube when it's done if anyone cares to hear it

Quote from: ASF1nk on April 14, 2012, 10:50:58 PM
Common5.pac doesn't have compression
Try sc_selcharacter.pac  save it  and re-open it.

K thanks.

Edit: loooooool that bug was so easy to fix.
I literally commented out two lines. ._.

Awesome. Glad you got everything to go smoothly.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Nico on April 14, 2012, 05:04:23 PM
I can't spot the differences lol
I think his differences were the textures on the trees and what not.
Open both images in two different tabs and swap back and forth between them.
You'll see it.

BTW, .66b is great.

How do you open animations with .66b?
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt64/Tockdom/BB66b.png

Beside of this everything looks fine (for what is "Default Camera? this doesnt change anything for me).

to play them is space.
to open them is on the left
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Snivy on April 15, 2012, 02:09:28 AM
How do you open animations with .66b?

In the model previewer, click open the left panel. Then click Open and open them.
Or you can use File -> Animations -> Open

Quote from: Tock on April 15, 2012, 02:19:27 AM
http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt64/Tockdom/BB66b.png

Beside of this everything looks fine (for what is "Default Camera? this doesnt change anything for me).

Damn scrollbar support. :( I thought I had it working. If you close and reopen the bottom panel or resize the viewer, it should fix itself...

Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 15, 2012, 01:24:03 AM
I think his differences were the textures on the trees and what not.
Open both images in two different tabs and swap back and forth between them.
You'll see it.

BTW, .66b is great.

oic

So the active PSA stuff is on the right?
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

what happened to the bone list?!?!?!?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

You can view vertices. That's pretty cool. A shame you can't do anything with them yet.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM