Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: AnImAiNe on May 01, 2012, 04:04:03 AM
lol how would i go about doing that if you dont mind me asking  :af2:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=42995.0

Except instead of doing all that work in the first post, just right click the EFLS file using v0.66b and click add new entry. :P

Quote from: Sorceress on May 01, 2012, 04:06:20 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Happy 666 pages, BJ.  >D

Thank you I guess :srs:

Quote from: Nico on May 01, 2012, 04:07:38 AM
Thank you I guess :srs:
Your welcome, keep up the good work. ;)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

lol 6 then 6 then 2 + 4 XD
That's an internet meme waiting to happen >_>

Heres hoping you figure out that file type to to render graphics 8)

Quote from: Nico on May 01, 2012, 03:58:31 AM
Well we could post a lot and then it'd go away.

Anyway I found the location of these in each moveset file. The problem is, they need to be treated just like attributes because some values are int and others are float and they obviously aren't named in the file. I need to make a big txt file for all the value groups >.> I can get the txt file set up using code but I'll need to input the value names manually from that link.

yes?
Nice. That would make editing them far easier.

Hey, do you know how to get a catoony effect to a model?
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Snivy on May 01, 2012, 10:10:07 PM
Hey, do you know how to get a catoony effect to a model?
1- make the textures solid
2- check out how to make cel-shaded shaders
3- (optional) in 3ds max, clone the model, invert the normals and scale it a bit up, make it use a completely black texture, now u have a toon-shaded model with a black outline...

And the second one will be rigged also?
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

should be.
if not, duplicate it with brawlbox 66b then make it black and bigger.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I am dealign with PokePark models imported over Pokeball item Pokemon. They preview/export/import with no issues in Brawlbox (animations and srt0 as well), but freeze immediately when called. In the past, we had to use model importing tools to do some kind of model conversion. Is that still necessary, or does Brawlbox have this function built in now?

you don't need to do that if you truely import it.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: RAWRzilla on May 01, 2012, 11:11:26 PM
I am dealign with PokePark models imported over Pokeball item Pokemon. They preview/export/import with no issues in Brawlbox (animations and srt0 as well), but freeze immediately when called. In the past, we had to use model importing tools to do some kind of model conversion. Is that still necessary, or does Brawlbox have this function built in now?
did u convert them from V11 to V9? lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Ive been out of the brawl hacking scene since before the model revolution. Those terms dont mean anything to me. D:
I assume we've figured out there's different versions of mdl0?

So, pretty much, you don't have to use any of FortWaffles' tools. Brawlbox can do that now. The fixes his tools give you can simply be done by going into the newest brawlbox, clicking on the MDL0, finding the MDL0 version, and typing in 9.

Also, you can add bones using brawlbox, and you can add more than the old tools allowed. In addition, bone adding using FortWaffles' bone adder will cause the model's bones to not show up in the newest brawlbox. So don't add using those tools. Add using BB.


Most excellent, thank you!