Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I'm working on a Gothitelle and Sceptile import, Gothitelle for Zeda, Sceptile for Wolf. Alomost done with Wolf.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Snivy on May 02, 2012, 06:23:49 PM
I'm working on a Gothitelle and Sceptile import, Gothitelle for Zeda, Sceptile for Wolf. Alomost done with Wolf.
And that's related to this thread because...?

---

Also, this thread is nearing 10000 posts!
Nico, what've you been working on lately? :3
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Sky Grounder on May 02, 2012, 06:32:24 PM
Nico, what've you been working on lately? :3

Moveset.
I will finish it! >:O

Quote from: KnightMario on May 02, 2012, 09:38:16 PM
who will reply to this post?
if you reply to that you will get 10,000

somebody can't count

somebody also deleted their post

lol shame.. guessing they didnt want to be the lucky 10k xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Nico on May 02, 2012, 09:41:06 PM
Moveset.
I will finish it! >:O

Good, good. I look forward to it.

Also, spot's open. Someone should grab it.


May 02, 2012, 09:57:39 PM #9995 Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 09:59:03 PM by KnightMario
I deleted it because I thought his post was 9997
I do want to be 10,000k!
because I am!
If Somebody deletes a post and then say they were, I was the first!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

May 02, 2012, 09:58:11 PM #9996 Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 10:37:06 PM by Nico
Holy chicken weasels it's the 10,000th post!

Quote from: Nico on May 02, 2012, 09:58:11 PM
what a letdown for a 10,000th post, man. :srs:

Lol. My fault, my fault.


please edit that, that was suposed to be a pm!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on May 02, 2012, 09:59:35 PM
please edit that, that was suposed to be a pm!

:srs: ok but it's your fault on multiple levels

Quote from: KnightMario on May 02, 2012, 09:59:35 PM
please edit that, that was suposed to be a pm!
*facepalm*
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

May 02, 2012, 10:01:58 PM #10001 Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 10:03:31 PM by KnightMario
yeah, epic fail.
I'll do something for it.
But I have to do it after church, or tommorow sadly.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

May 02, 2012, 10:23:52 PM #10002 Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 10:41:41 PM by Albafika
Quote from: KnightMario on May 02, 2012, 09:38:16 PM
who will reply to this post?
if you reply to that you will get 10,000
wait, never mind.
Quote from: KnightMario on May 02, 2012, 09:57:39 PM
I deleted it because I thought his post was 9997
I do want to be 10,000k!
because I am!
If Somebody deletes a post and then say they were, I was the first!
Quote from: KnightMario on May 02, 2012, 10:01:58 PM
yeah, epic fail.
I'll do something for it.
But I have to do it after church, or tommorow sadly.
... You do realize how pathetic you sound?  r)

Anyways, congratulations on post #10,000 BJ! You deserve it.

Moveset progress:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The images speak for themselves.

sweet!
and I get it, I sound stupid.
1 person's enough.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P