Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nico on May 02, 2012, 11:22:30 PM
Moveset progress:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The images speak for themselves.

I only see images of the moveset editting outside the previewer, will it be able to edit the moveset in the previewer?

Thats the whole reason I am supporting this, if it cannot be used in the previewer I would stick to psa idk :/

Quote from: namq on May 03, 2012, 06:33:35 AM
I only see images of the moveset editting outside the previewer, will it be able to edit the moveset in the previewer?

Thats the whole reason I am supporting this, if it cannot be used in the previewer I would stick to psa idk :/
i dont think it is... >_>

only hitbox's is in previewer
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Nico on May 02, 2012, 11:22:30 PM
Moveset progress:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The images speak for themselves.
oh I love it :D

so you know, when you need help so scout!
also, I know the unknown in animationflag in PSA but I dont know if it are any thread about it or someone cared to look after it
Stupid Tinypic :C

Nice progress on moveset editing!

I was wondering, once it's all done and set up would it be possible to code a function that automatically ports movesets from NTSC to PAL? The only difference (afaik) are the SFX IDs. Compiling a list of the corresponding SFX IDs could be a community effort I guess. You don't really need extensive hacking knowledge for that xD

Anyone know how to fix this?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's untextured because I noticed this.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: namq on May 03, 2012, 06:33:35 AM
I only see images of the moveset editting outside the previewer, will it be able to edit the moveset in the previewer?

Thats the whole reason I am supporting this, if it cannot be used in the previewer I would stick to psa idk :/
But PSA is horribly broken and doesn't rewrite the file correctly, causing huge bloating in file size.

is there a shader 101 anywhere?


http://sonicbattlex.topgoo.net/forum
Join if youre a sonic fan!

Quote from: K-Canon on May 03, 2012, 04:39:24 PM
is there a shader 101 anywhere?
At the moment, there is none due to the fact that the newest BB automatically fixes shaders.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

If this has better rebuilding and has less file size problems, then I might use it, I know how to deal with filesizes in psa 0.2.1b and 1.3&mod but I'll give this a shot

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 03, 2012, 04:48:37 PM
At the moment, there is none due to the fact that the newest BB automatically fixes shaders.

well what about materials? with shaders I acually mean blinn phong and such


http://sonicbattlex.topgoo.net/forum
Join if youre a sonic fan!

Quote from: K-Canon on May 03, 2012, 06:36:16 PM
well what about materials? with shaders I acually mean blinn phong and such
The newest BB can make a model not have material or shader problems. I should know because I used it on my rigs and they work perfectly with Brawl's lighting.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Question, did you ever make any progress with SCN0 files?

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 03, 2012, 08:34:20 PM
Question, did you ever make any progress with SCN0 files?
Forget SCN0 I'm more excited about BRSAR and REFT

me?
REL, woot!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P