Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 73 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: the98pika on May 13, 2012, 12:58:39 AM
I have a suggestion...

Could you make BRSAR viewing possible? Just like in SmashBox where when you select a sound you could view it/hear it.

Of course i don't want to rush you or anything lol it can be done after PSA editing is done (of course you could add it in anytime you want :P)

Already done

Quote from: Mariodk on May 12, 2012, 11:39:54 PM
btw will it also be possible to PSA articles in this one
like instead of hexing a article from a bone to a other you can do it in brawlbox
and make like mario´s fireball to have more range/go faster

Yes

Quote from: the98pika on May 13, 2012, 12:58:39 AM
I have a suggestion...

Could you make BRSAR viewing possible? Just like in SmashBox where when you select a sound you could view it/hear it.

Of course i don't want to rush you or anything lol it can be done after PSA editing is done (of course you could add it in anytime you want :P)
They're almost done with that.
Edit: Darn! Ninja'd again!
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE


Dude. You are a pro :srs:
BrawlBox is gonna be the go-to tool for almost everything.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 13, 2012, 01:03:27 AM
Dude. You are a pro :srs:
BrawlBox is gonna be the go-to tool for almost everything.

That's my goal  :vyse:

@ stgendo, cool profile picture.
Back on topic: I also can't wait for BB to be released next! ^.^
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

He should start parsing/rebuilding BRSAR :P
That would make making sound packs easier =3

Also by ISO edditing that means I could use wii scrubber to replace the files on my brawl ISO for dolphin?

Yes, you can.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Naruto200Man on May 13, 2012, 01:08:06 AM
He should start parsing/rebuilding BRSAR :P
That would make making sound packs easier =3

Started already.
It's even easier to rebuild than the moveset file, so as soon as the moveset stuff is done, BRSAR should be a breeze :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 13, 2012, 01:10:11 AM
Started already.
It's even easier to rebuild than the moveset file, so as soon as the moveset stuff is done, BRSAR should be a breeze :srs:
it better be... xD

starting to get tired of my sfx getting corrupted by how much i replace in it >_>
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Dr. DSX8 on May 13, 2012, 01:12:58 AM
starting to get tired of my sfx getting corrupted by how much i replace in it >_>
Sawndz glitches with you?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


You know what's (slightly) impossible but would be amazingly epic. :srs:
I'm going out on a stretch here, but here me out.

You know how Game Assasin can be incorperated to work while Dolphin is running?
Can you imagine the coolness if Brawlbox could do that?
I mean, like have an on the fly file replacer code active, and just swap the files out while playing the game. That would be insane <_<

though I doubt it'll happen...way too impossible...even for BJ XP

Quote from: Naruto200Man on May 13, 2012, 02:19:45 AM
You know what's (slightly) impossible but would be amazingly epic. :srs:
I'm going out on a stretch here, but here me out.

You know how Game Assasin can be incorperated to work while Dolphin is running?
Can you imagine the coolness if Brawlbox could do that?
I mean, like have an on the fly file replacer code active, and just swap the files out while playing the game. That would be insane <_<

though I doubt it'll happen...way too impossible...even for BJ XP

Oh whatever you're talking about is perfectly possible.
I just don't care about it ;O

Quote from: Segtendo on May 13, 2012, 01:14:19 AM
Sawndz glitches with you?
yes it does... if i put in like 5-7 .sawnd files, then it corrupts my brsar and i get different or none working sfx in-game =/
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Naruto200Man on May 13, 2012, 02:19:45 AM
You know what's (slightly) impossible but would be amazingly epic. :srs:
I'm going out on a stretch here, but here me out.

You know how Game Assasin can be incorperated to work while Dolphin is running?
Can you imagine the coolness if Brawlbox could do that?
I mean, like have an on the fly file replacer code active, and just swap the files out while playing the game. That would be insane <_<

though I doubt it'll happen...way too impossible...even for BJ XP
That's (almost) already done.
It's one of the clone engines, you hold a button and it loads different files.
don't know if you can take your sd card out and edit them in between matches thoguh.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P