Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Naruto200Man on May 14, 2012, 12:55:30 AM
The hitbox viewing will help SO much with this pikachu psa I have planned.

Question: any plans on figuring out what the five unknowns (In the flags section) do? Or if you already figured it out, clearly labling them for others? :D


There's only one unknown left (there were 4 to begin with), thanks to Pikazz.

The next flags for everyone to figure out are the Action flags (not subaction flags).

Wow. That looks like it'll be amazing to use. It will defiantly make PSAs a lot easier to make.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

will you be able to vieww luigi's anim with proper trans since it's a psa flag?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 14, 2012, 12:51:28 AM
Thanks man.

Here's the result of what I coded during the stream:


All the editing controls work, just like PSA. :af:
I wish the stream worked for me... I would love to watch...
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Nice, job. I will begin to use PSA probably due to this.

Quote from: SmashClash on May 14, 2012, 01:18:59 AM
Nice, job. I will begin to use PSA probably due to this.
Me and you both broski :srs:
We should form a team since we have similar interests? XD

I've been psaing since psa began:
asynchtiner frames were 60000
and
not asynchtimer frames 1

Now wverything is super detailed and with BJ around, looks so much useful and this powerful tool will make brawl modding super great.

Quote from: SmashClash on May 14, 2012, 01:18:59 AM
Nice, job. I will begin to use PSA probably due to this.
Quote from: Naruto200Man on May 14, 2012, 02:19:45 AM
Me and you both broski :srs:
Us 3 bros. :af:

As for the green rectangles inside the hitboxes, are those the Trajectories? (The direction where the opponent will be launched)?

Quote from: -Hero- on May 14, 2012, 03:10:44 AM
Us 3 bros. :af:

As for the green rectangles inside the hitboxes, are those the Trajectories? (The direction where the opponent will be launched)?
i think its just the offensive collisions each one is on a different bone
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

The line inside the hitboxes are the trajectories

If it has a star inside, it is the sakurai angle (361)

Quote from: -Hero- on May 14, 2012, 03:10:44 AM
Us 3 bros. :af:

As for the green rectangles inside the hitboxes, are those the Trajectories? (The direction where the opponent will be launched)?
make that 4 :af2:
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: namq on May 14, 2012, 03:18:46 AM
The line inside the hitboxes are the trajectories
If it has a star inside, it is the sakurai angle (361)
Awesome thanks!

Quote from: KnightMario on May 14, 2012, 03:22:35 AM
make that 4 :af2:
:happy:
inb4thenextpersonsays5ofus

Quote from: AnImAiNe on May 14, 2012, 03:14:36 AM
i think its just the offensive collisions each one is on a different bone
Nope, I guessed about the green rectangles on the hitboxes and BJ said I was right.
They are the trajectories, IE the direction your opponent is sent flying when being struck by said hitbox.

hate timezones, the livestream would have been awesome to watch ;_;

and great work BJ96! seriously I can't wait >u< Y R U SO AWESOME?
If BJ96 have invented love to brawlbox he have transform my ass into a box of cupcakes.
and I am sure BJ96 knows little more about Brawlbox than you pal cause he invented it!
when he transformed my ass into a box of cupcakes!


BJ96 bought 2 kind of every brawlcharacter on earth, horde them onto a boat, when he hacked the crap of every single one!

Next time you can see a bunch of brawlcharacter in one place is in Brawlbox!

unless it's a farm :srs:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on May 14, 2012, 05:12:47 AM
hate timezones, the livestream would have been awesome to watch ;_;

and great work BJ96! seriously I can't wait >u< Y R U SO AWESOME?
If BJ96 have invented love to brawlbox he have transform my ass into a box of cupcakes.
and I am sure BJ96 knows little more about Brawlbox than you pal cause he invented it!
when he transformed my ass into a box of cupcakes!


BJ96 bought 2 kind of every brawlcharacter on earth, horde them onto a boat, when he hacked the crap of every single one!

Next time you can see a bunch of brawlcharacter in one place is in Brawlbox!

unless it's a farm :srs:
I thought BJ changed the title to "Box of Cupcakes v0.67 Progess - Real-Time Cupcakes Editing" So I came, so no cupcakes? D:

Loving the progress, BJ. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿