Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 64 Guests are viewing this topic.

lol
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

seriously, I wanna test out the PSA in brawlbox so badly D;
*sitting in a corner and cries of waiting*
Stupid Tinypic :C

Damn.
Pikazz got the lucky thread title D:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


May 14, 2012, 05:19:39 PM #10233 Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 05:23:49 PM by E-scope12
I can't wait. for Brawlbox v0.67


Post Merge: May 14, 2012, 05:23:49 PM

I wish the model previewer can also play color sequence & scene settings

May 14, 2012, 06:43:30 PM #10234 Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 07:42:06 PM by Sky Grounder
Quote from: E-scope12 on May 14, 2012, 05:19:39 PM
I can't wait. for Brawlbox v0.67


Post Merge: May 14, 2012, 05:23:49 PM

I wish the model previewer can also play color sequence & scene settings

We haven't figured out exactly everything in SCN0, including Unknown6 and Unknown9.
Also it won't be possible to render lights without rendering the shader of the models perfectly.

About CLR0, last time I checked BJ still had problems figuring out the unknowns in materials that CLR0 is using.
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus


*Wants a cupcake*
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

May 14, 2012, 08:36:24 PM #10237 Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 01:10:52 AM by KnightMario
Quote from: Segtendo on May 14, 2012, 03:45:43 PM
Damn.
Pikazz got the lucky thread title D:
he changed his post.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

May 14, 2012, 08:42:48 PM #10238 Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 09:23:35 PM by namq
I need brawlbox moveset editor so badly, I need to code a nwew action for angled jabs, and sub actions have a way of not reading some psa stuff if done previous the sub action :/ which is bugging me

I got it working, but I can only angle the jab if I press/hold Up or Down after pressing A, example:

Press A > (after frame 1)  > Hold Up/Down > Goes to Angled Jab
all 3 jabs or single jabs have this angled featured (diff animations also), but if I cannot angle first jab and I hold Up and mash up A, seems not to work well :/

I know a few ways to fix any glitch error I come up with, but having a simple "Change Action" as they don't need to be on a certain frame, they stay active and only "activaes trully" if the req. are met.

like giving a sub action this in the beggining:

Change action - 0 "Req. Animation ends" and it will only go to th wait after animation ends.

so adding this: Change action - (# of the action I'm making with the new brawlbox, angled jabs) Req. If Joystick is up or Down

Waiting like crazy for the new brawlbox

EDIT:

I made some fixes which increased my file size by 2kb for only 2 jabs *sigh*

new Brawlbox would help alot vs this stuff indeed, go go go BJ :D

May 14, 2012, 11:33:58 PM #10239 Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 11:35:10 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: pikazz on May 14, 2012, 05:12:47 AM
hate timezones, the livestream would have been awesome to watch ;_;

and great work BJ96! seriously I can't wait >u< Y R U SO AWESOME?
If BJ96 have invented love to brawlbox he have transform my ass into a box of cupcakes.
and I am sure BJ96 knows little more about Brawlbox than you pal cause he invented it!
when he transformed my ass into a box of cupcakes!


BJ96 bought 2 kind of every brawlcharacter on earth, horde them onto a boat, when he hacked the crap of every single one!

Next time you can see a bunch of brawlcharacter in one place is in Brawlbox!

unless it's a farm :srs:

I like how that's in your sig now lol

Quote from: E-scope12 on May 14, 2012, 05:19:39 PM
I can't wait. for Brawlbox v0.67


Post Merge: May 14, 2012, 05:23:49 PM

I wish the model previewer can also play color sequence & scene settings


Both of those require shaders to be rendered, and currently they're not.
Once they work then it should be no problem.

Quote from: Segtendo on May 14, 2012, 03:45:43 PM
Damn.
Pikazz got the lucky thread title D:

lolno he didn't

Quote from: pikazz on May 14, 2012, 02:15:51 PM
seriously, I wanna test out the PSA in brawlbox so badly D;
*sitting in a corner and cries of waiting*

lol

Quote from: namq on May 14, 2012, 08:42:48 PM
I need brawlbox moveset editor so badly, I need to code a nwew action for angled jabs, and sub actions have a way of not reading some psa stuff if done previous the sub action :/ which is bugging me

I got it working, but I can only angle the jab if I press/hold Up or Down after pressing A, example:

Press A > (after frame 1)  > Hold Up/Down > Goes to Angled Jab
all 3 jabs or single jabs have this angled featured (diff animations also), but if I cannot angle first jab and I hold Up and mash up A, seems not to work well :/

I know a few ways to fix any glitch error I come up with, but having a simple "Change Action" as they don't need to be on a certain frame, they stay active and only "activaes trully" if the req. are met.

like giving a sub action this in the beggining:

Change action - 0 "Req. Animation ends" and it will only go to th wait after animation ends.

so adding this: Change action - (# of the action I'm making with the new brawlbox, angled jabs) Req. If Joystick is up or Down

Waiting like crazy for the new brawlbox

EDIT:

I made some fixes which increased my file size by 2kb for only 2 jabs *sigh*

new Brawlbox would help alot vs this stuff indeed, go go go BJ :D

caaaaaaaake





Well everything works in the editor now. I'll save coding what each and every event does for later. Back to working on the moveset rebuilder.
So far the events that Brawlbox reads and displays/uses are:
               case 0x00010100: //Synchronous Timer
               case 0x00020000: //No Operation
               case 0x00020100: //Asynchronous Timer
               case 0x00040100: //Set loop data
               case 0x00050000: //Start looping
               case 0x00060000: //Loop break?
               case 0x00070100: //Go to subroutine
               case 0x00080000: //Return
               case 0x00090100: //Go to
               case 0x01010000: //Loop Rest
               case 0x06000D00: //Offensive Collison
               case 0x060A0800: //Catch Collision 1
               case 0x060A0900: //Catch Collision 2
               case 0x060A0A00: //Catch Collision 3?
               case 0x06150F00: //Special Offensive Collison
               case 0x06040000: //Terminate Collisions
               case 0x0B000200: //Model Changer 1

Two things: If you guys want Brawlbox to work like an emulator, I'll need to parse and rebuild dataCommon in Fighter.pac too, which appears to be pretty different from data. Also, I need to know where the LA/RA/IC - Bit/Basic/Float default starting values are stored. Do they all just default to 0?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 14, 2012, 11:33:58 PM
lolno he didn't
I didn't know that until KnightMario told me.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


It seems you execute these tasks with out failure now, BlackJax. Have you gotten that pro? Of course you have. ;D Optimism and determination are sure some of your helpful traits.

Quote from: SmashClash on May 15, 2012, 01:00:55 AM
It seems you execute these tasks with out failure now, BlackJax. Have you gotten that pro? Of course you have. ;D Optimism and determination are sure some of your helpful traits.



[censored] yeah

you better believe it blackjax, because you are correct.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 14, 2012, 11:33:58 PM
I like how that's in your sig now lol

Both of those require sparkles to be eaten, and currently they're not.
Once they have then it should be no problem.


cupcaaaaaaaake



Well everything works in the owen now. I'll save recepie what each and every event does for later. Back to working on the Cupcake machine.
So far the events that Box of Cupcakes reads and displays/uses are:
                case 0x00010100: //Synchronous Timer
                case 0x00020000: //No Operation
                case 0x00020100: //Asynchronous Timer
                case 0x00040100: //Set loop data
                case 0x00050000: //Start looping
                case 0x00060000: //Loop break?
                case 0x00070100: //Go to subroutine
                case 0x00080000: //Return
                case 0x00090100: //Go to
                case 0x01010000: //Loop Rest
                case 0x06000D00: //Offensive Collison
                case 0x060A0800: //Catch Collision 1
                case 0x060A0900: //Catch Collision 2
                case 0x060A0A00: //Catch Collision 3?
                case 0x06150F00: //Special Offensive Collison
                case 0x06040000: //Terminate Collisions
                case 0x0B000200: //Model Changer 1

Two things: If you guys want Box of Cupcakes to work like in a bakery, I'll need to parse and rebuild dataCommon in Fighter.pac too, which appears to be pretty different from data. Also, I need to know where the LA/RA/IC - Bit/Basic/Float default starting values are stored. Do they all just default to 0?
cupcakes!
I died when I wrote that so I put it in sign xD

that's great news about Box of Cupcakes :D

have you test to change in Cup of Cupcakes and when ingame?
I am very excited and hungry :D
Stupid Tinypic :C