Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: pikazz on May 15, 2012, 03:48:05 AM
cupcakes!
I died when I wrote that so I put it in sign xD

that's great news about Box of Cupcakes :D

have you test to change in Cup of Cupcakes and when ingame?
I am very excited and hungry :D
i believe Pikazz is on a cupcake high spree... :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

May 15, 2012, 05:09:24 AM #10246 Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 05:12:06 AM by Manki
My custom PAT0 files seem to revert back to the same texture per frame then different textures per frame.
Man, Brawl Box doesn't seem to like me very much :(. Will BB.67 have bug fixes?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 14, 2012, 11:33:58 PM
I like how that's in your sig now lol

Both of those require shaders to be rendered, and currently they're not.
Once they work then it should be no problem.

lolno he didn't

lol

caaaaaaaake





Well everything works in the editor now. I'll save coding what each and every event does for later. Back to working on the moveset rebuilder.
So far the events that Brawlbox reads and displays/uses are:
               case 0x00010100: //Synchronous Timer
               case 0x00020000: //No Operation
               case 0x00020100: //Asynchronous Timer
               case 0x00040100: //Set loop data
               case 0x00050000: //Start looping
               case 0x00060000: //Loop break?
               case 0x00070100: //Go to subroutine
               case 0x00080000: //Return
               case 0x00090100: //Go to
               case 0x01010000: //Loop Rest
               case 0x06000D00: //Offensive Collison
               case 0x060A0800: //Catch Collision 1
               case 0x060A0900: //Catch Collision 2
               case 0x060A0A00: //Catch Collision 3?
               case 0x06150F00: //Special Offensive Collison
               case 0x06040000: //Terminate Collisions
               case 0x0B000200: //Model Changer 1

Two things: If you guys want Brawlbox to work like an emulator, I'll need to parse and rebuild dataCommon in Fighter.pac too, which appears to be pretty different from data. Also, I need to know where the LA/RA/IC - Bit/Basic/Float default starting values are stored. Do they all just default to 0?
their default isnt zero atleast for all of them since if you make those psas wich get attacks activated for la bits if you dont make the la bits false on the entry he can use the special attack right of the bat so i dont think they are all at 0
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh, I meant to put this a while back. Whenever I import a DAE into BB, it puts the texture mapping on Inside_Cull and makes the model look inside-out. I don't know if you've already fixed this or not, just thought I'd put this here.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Snivy on May 15, 2012, 08:27:20 PM
Oh, I meant to put this a while back. Whenever I import a DAE into BB, it puts the texture mapping on Inside_Cull and makes the model look inside-out. I don't know if you've already fixed this or not, just thought I'd put this here.
it might be ur normals doing that lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Maybe... But I never mess with those, will it still do that anyway? In 3DS, it looks fine, and when I import it, it does that.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Snivy on May 15, 2012, 08:27:20 PM
Oh, I meant to put this a while back. Whenever I import a DAE into BB, it puts the texture mapping on Inside_Cull and makes the model look inside-out. I don't know if you've already fixed this or not, just thought I'd put this here.
^^this.
I just edit the materials to make em cull outside.
by the way does brawl support making "black residues" in textures transperant?

no, it's only black in game
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

The PAT0 files seem to never save accordingly to the changes I made.  I really don't want to be ungrateful for these great tools but it just seems unusable.  Is their any way to edit PAT0 files in hex because all these errors through Brawl Box are ridiculous. Most of the time I have to import from a different program just to get the model to import correctly. Models not showing up, the object reference no one will solve and files that are not saved correctly through brawl box.

PAT0 files modified with BB.



Files not modified.


Quote from: Manki on May 16, 2012, 03:36:05 AM
The PAT0 files seem to never save accordingly to the changes I made.  I really don't want to be ungrateful for these great tools but it just seems unusable.  Is their any way to edit PAT0 files in hex because all these errors through Brawl Box are ridiculous. Most of the time I have to import from a different program just to get the model to import correctly. Models not showing up, the object reference no one will solve and files that are not saved correctly through brawl box.

PAT0 files modified with BB.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Files not modified.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ASF1nk has been bugging me about that. :srs:
There'll be a fix in v0.67...

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 16, 2012, 03:40:07 AM
ASF1nk has been bugging me about that. :srs:
There'll be a fix in v0.67...
thus is y me and ASF havent made any other changes to our CSS's.. lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 16, 2012, 03:40:07 AM
ASF1nk has been bugging me about that. :srs:
There'll be a fix in v0.67...

Thank nyru their will be a fix! Thank you! :)

May 16, 2012, 10:31:06 PM #10257 Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 10:32:16 PM by namq
BJ:

what if I use BB .66b and open FitMario.pac and delete some events, would it actually delete and lower filesize?

*expected answered* --->  :srs: NO...

EDIT:

I have no problem with filesize, I never got a over sized character before, but I don't want to reach that path either lol, where it will crash without any fix and having to rebuild a .pac would be a pain T_T

Quote from: namq on May 16, 2012, 10:31:06 PM
BJ:

what if I use BB .66b and open FitMario.pac and delete some events, would it actually delete and lower filesize?

*expected answered* --->  :srs: NO...

EDIT:

I have no problem with filesize, I never got a over sized character before, but I don't want to reach that path either lol, where it will crash without any fix and having to rebuild a .pac would be a pain T_T
when bb rebuilds the pac it should lower the filesize for each thing you delete
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Imma try and delete a bouch of stuff, but save a back up and see the results