Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

omg this is epic, so articles aren't in the .rels??? AWUSOM

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 17, 2012, 08:49:45 PM
So I see. How much file size do you think a complete true basic projectile would add to a character?

It depends, really.

Quote from: KnightMario on May 17, 2012, 01:04:58 AM
I have a few requests. hopefully these will be as easy or easier then my others.
1. merge influences with import object.
I think it would be cool and you could do a lot of things with this. It would check the bones names and if it wasn't in the model you were porting to it would ask to delete influences for that bone or to add those as extra bones.
2. fix one-slot size modding.
if a attack already scales a bone (sonic's punches) it gets noticeably bigger.
I would also like import obj as for rigging to one bone and also for vertexing (if you need to vertex) but that may take a while.
thanks, you've done a amazing job on brawlbox. can't wait! (unless you do my requests, lol)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P



Quote from: Dr. DSX8 on May 17, 2012, 08:55:49 PM
y must u repeat urself? -.-
cause I don't think he wants to go through old pages looking at people's requests.
and so that's never?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on May 17, 2012, 08:59:35 PM
cause I don't think he wants to go through old pages looking at people's requests.
and so that's never?

yes it's absolutely forever.
all eternity


Quote from: Albafika on May 17, 2012, 09:03:09 PM
Reading the thread name on the index always makes me think you released it. :srs:

Oh yeah it does

I wish.
oh well, good bye hopes :P
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

adding articles
that will be awesome
inb4beforeSomeoneMakeShadowWithChaosSpearAsATrueProjectile
also i hope it will be possible to add more model changers for PSAs with transfroms
like add model changers like as the one that is used on Mario´s Side-taunt
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on May 17, 2012, 09:15:44 PM
adding articles
that will be awesome
inb4beforeSomeoneMakeShadowWithChaosSpearAsATrueProjectile
also i hope it will be possible to add more model changers for PSAs with transfroms
like add model changers like as the one that is used on Mario´s Side-taunt

The model visibility event is fully supported. It displays in the previewer and you can change which bones you want it to change. It's like VIS0, but you can group bones together if you want.

?
so we can add visibility bones?
f not, I have some info
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on May 17, 2012, 09:21:58 PM
?
so we can add visibility bones?
f not, I have some info

Your question is too vague, but the answer is yes anyway.

huh?
I mean:
can we add visibility bones (fire mario from smbz, for example)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P