Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I looked through all of the past pages and I legit have a headache. Can someone please explain what the new BrawlBox can do?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on May 18, 2012, 02:50:00 PM
I looked through all of the past pages and I legit have a headache. Can someone please explain what the new BrawlBox can do?
in short version of all these posts
brawlbox can do almost anything in PSA like adding articles
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on May 18, 2012, 02:51:30 PMin short version of all these posts brawlbox can do almost anything in PSA like adding articles
:srs: And is that good?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on May 18, 2012, 02:53:33 PM
:srs: And is that good?
adding a true projectiles to like shadow´s chaos spear or make a alot better mewtwo port with a N-B that work 100% like as if mewtwo was over lucario stuff like this
also port the super sonic article over Mario
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on May 18, 2012, 02:51:30 PM
in short version of all these posts
brawlbox can do almost anything in PSA like adding articles

Not "can".  Might be able to.  What it can do at the moment though, is run a script that allows real time moveset editing LCCoolJ.  For example, we can preview an animation and preview the hitboxes for that animation at the same time, and they'll be in synch with the timers so they can be viewed at the correct times.  That's just an example.

May 18, 2012, 04:32:57 PM #10325 Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 04:33:59 PM by Carnage
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on May 18, 2012, 03:25:55 PM
Not "can".  Might be able to.  What it can do at the moment though, is run a script that allows real time moveset editing LCCoolJ.  For example, we can preview an animation and preview the hitboxes for that animation at the same time, and they'll be in synch with the timers so they can be viewed at the correct times.  That's just an example.
this bj  didnt find a way to add the floating points, that will be in the rel department, right now he found how to add static articles located in the fitmotion like ganon sword an other things that are equal to the extgfx of some sort but you can call this model by generate article x
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 18, 2012, 04:32:57 PM
this bj  didnt find a way to add the floating points, that will be in the rel department, right now he found how to add static articles located in the fitmotion like ganon sword an other things that are equal to the extgfx of some sort but you can call this model by generate article x

This would be truly epic, just imagine an awesome kirby psa, if we could change his model appearance with fitmotion articles.

Up Taunt: Sword Kirby: He transforms into sword kirby with a giant sword (The one from dat newer game on the wii, forgot the name) and for his N B he swings it around in a giant swing.
Side Taunt Left: Bulb Kirby: He transforms into a lightbulb and his N B becomes something like Pikachu's side smash.
Side Taunt Right: Ice Kirby: He transforms into a snowman and/or refrigerator and for his N B he fires a frost blast. In the refrigerator form he drops food

May 18, 2012, 05:54:11 PM #10327 Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 06:20:12 PM by namq
Amazing discoveries.  Ultimately interested in the fighter.pac editting...

But question is...  Does geckoOs File Replacement Code 3.5.1 supports replacing fighter.pac on the .iso from the "sd card"?

I know .iso patching and riivolution does thou

Fighter.pac editting is universal to all characters, and will benefit any "big" project coders like projectM, brawlminus, etc

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on May 17, 2012, 09:48:28 PM
please dont die
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Ok so this is sort of ironic, but not in a good way...

Today I went to school and ran a bunch in P.E. at full speed, and afterwards I was tired but then I became dizzy and nauseous and THEN my hands started tingling.
So I decided to go home and when I was sitting in the office, my WHOLE BODY got tingly and I couldn't even move my hands much anymore so I told them to call 911 but instead they had me lie down with my legs up and breath slowly and that stopped it after a while.

Freaking crazy [censored]. :srs:
And now I'm at home again.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 18, 2012, 07:10:35 PM
Ok so this is sort of ironic, but not in a good way...

Today I went to school and ran a bunch in P.E. at full speed, and afterwards I was tired but then I became dizzy and nauseous and THEN my hands started tingling.
So I decided to go home and when I was sitting in the office, my WHOLE BODY got tingly and I couldn't even move my hands much anymore so I told them to call 911 but instead they had me lie down with my legs up and breath slowly and that stopped it after a while.

Freaking crazy [censored]. :srs:
And now I'm at home again.
O.o... u might want to lay in bed and rest for a few days.. take a break from coding pal :)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Well then. I'd say now is as good a time as ever to stop living life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE, lol.

Seriously, though. Get that checked out.


I swear, if you die, I will kill you. :srs:
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

hope bj doesnt die or we would loose one of the best  and most dedicated brawl hacker programers ever  you should rest :srs: we can wait until you are back on your feet
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Spex130 on May 18, 2012, 07:14:12 PM
Seriously, though. Get that checked out.

I think it's a combo of fighting sickness and over-exerting myself. I'll definitely get myself checked out though.

Quote from: Snivy on May 18, 2012, 07:17:26 PM
I swear, if you die, I will kill you. :srs:

lol

Quote from: Carnage on May 18, 2012, 07:21:01 PM
hope bj doesnt die or we would loose one of the best  and most dedicated brawl hacker programers ever  you should rest :srs: we can wait until you are back on your feet

Yeah I'm not doing much atm but I feel normal now.

You take a rest or I will go over there and smack you, k? ;D