Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And you got that much stuff done? Geez, everyone can learn a thing or two from this guy. :kdance:
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

i havent been on this thread in awhile and i dont want to read 50-100 pages to find out what i missed, can someone please tell me what the new brawlbox will include in a nutshell?

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


PSA!
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

ShadowSnake... what will come with this BB... is a whole BJ in a nutshell

no pun intended :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 24, 2012, 02:01:36 AM
maybe

Yes

in 4 weeks, including this one and finals week.
I see. Today was my last day of my school year. :D

Quotein 4 weeks, including this one and finals week.
Longer than mine. But, then again, I have my hardest final this Friday D:

Chem D:

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: SmashClash on May 24, 2012, 02:43:27 AM
I see. Today was my last day of my school year. :D
Quote from: ForOhFor Error on May 24, 2012, 02:46:55 AM
Longer than mine. But, then again, I have my hardest final this Friday D:

Chem D:

D:
meh

Quote from: Lost DSX8 on May 24, 2012, 02:24:34 AM
ShadowSnake... what will come with this BB... is a whole BJ in a nutshell

no pun intended :srs:

im meant what are the newer features :Srs:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



awesome work BJ :D

I am not in school anymore, I got graduated last year.
but surely I miss school so much ;_;
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Mariodk on May 23, 2012, 05:00:44 PM
i dont think that is going to happen
but i wish that too since i am one of these who can´t import .dae from brawlbox to 3ds max (i have tried anything like run 3ds max as admin,update the FBX plugin/even run 3ds on a other PC)
i always had to ask some ppl i know who can if i am needing a brawl model or a other model import from BV to 3ds max

I tried it too with different pc´s.
And I tried it on different system.
Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows xp doesn´t work...

I can export dae´s and if I reimport it into brawlbox there are no meshes and objects...
Do you know this problem?

Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 24, 2012, 04:49:01 AM
im meant what are the newer features :Srs:
It will include real time moveset editing. Can't wait, I mean, look at how excited I am.
:srs:
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Snivy on May 24, 2012, 01:36:49 PM
It will include real time moveset editing.

It'll also have BRSAR editing, I think.

At the very least, you'll be able to preview sounds in the BRSAR once again.

Quote from: Mercenary on May 24, 2012, 04:03:03 PM
It'll also have BRSAR editing, I think.

At the very least, you'll be able to preview sounds in the BRSAR once again.
I'm also super hyped for that, my face surely shows it.
:srs:
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: SmashClash on May 24, 2012, 01:19:46 AM
:O Title updated.
I'be been gone too long
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P