Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 25, 2012, 02:13:10 AM
Well actually, he's a Giga port over Yoshi, no need for masquerade. He has recolors.

I got people around me that use yoshi so thats a no from me.

There is actually a Giga bowser psa that he is kill able but feels weird, I know many don't enjoy adding him via CSS codes but replacing a used character from my friends won't do.

Well, I'll try to see if he can be rel ported once I fix him.

That will make me very happy :-)

Edit:

On topic:  BJ when are you streaming again?  Want to see more of your inspiring work.

If only I knew how to fix the effects for a rel port, he'd be perfect.

Quote from: namq on May 25, 2012, 02:21:30 AM
That will make me very happy :-)

Edit:

On topic:  BJ when are you streaming again?  Want to see more of your inspiring work.

I can stream in 6 minutes, if you want.


Me too...
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE



How do I type into the chat?
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Click that speech bubble next to the magnifying glass.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


It's just not allowing me to type anything in it.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE


YAY! o3o
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

thxs for the stream! had lots of lols there xP
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady