Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on May 24, 2012, 11:47:51 AM
I tried it too with different pc´s.
And I tried it on different system.
Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows xp doesn´t work...

I can export dae´s and if I reimport it into brawlbox there are no meshes and objects...
Do you know this problem?
Since no one else will answer, I will. I had this problem as well. Then I found a program that doesn't take hours in time to import something correctly. Use SZS explorer and import with a .obj. The model needs to use png textures in the mtl file. PM me if you need any other help.


Ok, I've got the main amount of code done for the moveset rebuilder.
Now I just need to go back and fill in all the offsets to other nodes in a second pass, create the lookup offsets table, and perfect everything.
...because it literally won't work if it's not perfect. :srs:

If this is how fast you work in school.....
Then if you were out of school....... The speed would be *Insert adjective here*
Your adjective better not be "OVER 9000"


He's nearly done!
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Snivy on May 25, 2012, 12:34:40 AM
He's nearly done!

It'll be when I can reopen the rebuilt file successfully when I'm nearly done.

wow man u do work fast

so pump 4 the new BB theres gonna be alot of new PSA's when it comes out
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

will this new brawl box be able to remove things that are hard coded like peaches floating?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on May 25, 2012, 12:47:08 AM
will this new brawl box be able to remove things that are hard coded like peaches floating?

Interesting question, I wonder if with this I'll be able to edit stuff like Yoshi's shield and specials.

Quote from: AnImAiNe on May 25, 2012, 12:47:08 AM
will this new brawl box be able to remove things that are hard coded like peaches floating?
I think I remember asking a similar question. And I think BlackJax said yes to being able to edit hard coding.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 25, 2012, 12:56:08 AM
I think I remember asking a similar question. And I think BlackJax said yes to being able to edit hard coding.

If what KJP says is true, I'm excited. I'll finally be able to complete True Killable Giga Bowser. :)

It depends.

I'm starting to question if articles can be added due to very unpredictable offsets and count values located after the main data node. I actually need to test the data at the offset to see if it's an article offset or a parameter offset or a count value for the last offset.

I'm betting those offsets are most likely controlled by REL, and I'm not sure how adding a new offset or removing one will affect how the game reads it...

True killable Giga Bowser + masquerade = New character slot wity Giga Bowser <3

True killable Giga Bowser <3 yes please.

Quote from: namq on May 25, 2012, 02:10:53 AM
True killable Giga Bowser + masquerade = New character slot wity Giga Bowser <3

True killable Giga Bowser <3 yes please.

Well actually, he's a Giga port over Yoshi, no need for masquerade. He has recolors.